Bills' Organized Team Activities Week 2: June 1-4

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Cassel was, then they moved Cassel in with the 1's, they never said who they moved to the 2nd/3rd team

It was Cassel.

The next day it was Cassel and Taylor with 1st's with EJ and Tuel with 2's.

Not sure what rotation was yesterday as that never was reported, suspect it was EJ or Cassel with 2's and Taylor with 1's especially in light of the comments after yesterday.

@mikerodak: Leodis McKelvin and Tobais Palmer returning punts today. No Harvin at practice and Thigpen not participating.

It was Cassel.

The next day it was Cassel and Taylor with 1st's with EJ and Tuel with 2's.

Not sure what rotation was yesterday as that never was reported, suspect it was EJ or Cassel with 2's and Taylor with 1's especially in light of the comments after yesterday.

they actually didn't practice yesterday.

@mikerodak: Leodis McKelvin and Tobais Palmer returning punts today. No Harvin at practice and Thigpen not participating.

they actually didn't practice yesterday.

Really? Golf was 2 days ago. I thought they had practice yesterday, just closed to media. Just as tomorrow is.

I thought Cassel was, then they moved Cassel in with the 1's, they never said who they moved to the 2nd/3rd team

Found it. It was a Joe B recap of media day last week.

The way the practice was set up, Taylor and Manuel took the reps with the first-team offense, while Matt Cassel and Jeff Tuel worked with the second team. Taylor will once again work with the ones on Friday, and Manuel will be with the twos.

Right. yesterday, today and tomorrow. the golf day was a 4th workout day that they turned into a team outing.

No, yesterday was the workout day. Monday's OTA turned into the golf outing.

@SalSports

Cockrell, Brooks, Rambo, and Duke Williams getting work as starting DB unit 11-on-11. Cockrell nice coverage on deep ball to Tobais Palmer

As usual, Sammy Watkins, not in 11/11 work, stands in every huddle and listens to play. Then helps WRs with calls. Really stays involved

‏@SalSports

Cockrell, Brooks, Rambo, and Duke Williams getting work as starting DB unit 11-on-11. Cockrell nice coverage on deep ball to Tobais Palmer

As usual, Sammy Watkins, not in 11/11 work, stands in every huddle and listens to play. Then helps WRs with calls. Really stays involved

There he is!

@buffalobills

Sunny 70 degrees Slight breeze It's a beautiful day at the office. Let's work! #BillsOTAs

CGlfDMKWgAA9wAD.jpg

@mikerodak

Interesting visual here: Fred Jackson working as rusher on punt return team while LeSean McCoy works on routes with QBs on side.

Without Watkins and Harvin, Bills WRs having a tough day. Counted 3 drops for Woods and 1 each for Hogan, Goodwin.

Me_and_my_little_raincloud_by_pedroluchi

@mikerodak

Rex Ryan says Percy Harvin and Marcell Dareus were absent for non-injury reasons. Says he'll let them address it.

@mikerodak

Matt Simms says he's glad to be in Buffalo where he feels "welcomed." Adds he didn't feel "same respect" with NYJ

LeSean McCoy: "I have nothing more to say about it. ... I'm done talking about it."

LeSean McCoy confronts reporter who asks follow up about Chip Kelly comments. "Did you hear what I said?"

LeSean McCoy: "y'all listening to me?" Threatens to end interview if Kelly questions continue.

LeSean McCoy: "I never regret nothing I say."

@mikerodak

LeSean McCoy says he doesn't feel his comments on Kelly caused a distraction

More McCoy: “I don’t have to explain myself to nobody. I don’t. I said what I said about what I felt at the time and I’m done with that."

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Note to Sal- read more TBD! We knew this...

@SalSports: I asked LeSean McCoy about not running behind a FB. He made fun of me while reminding me he played for Andy Reid. So, I'll take my medicine

Edited by YoloinOhio

@mikerodak

LeSean McCoy: "I never regret nothing I say."

So he always regrets everything...I liked Spiller off the field way more. Can't wait to see McCoy tear it up on the field so I can't forget what a bag he is off the field. Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

Report: LeSean McCoy foregoes stick removal surgery; will attempt to play in 2015 with stick up his butt.

i don't blame him for not discussing the Eagles anymore. The only way to stop getting questions about Chip/Philly is to stop answering them.

you need to update your avatar to a whitewalker

game-of-thrones-white-walker-king-nights

Lol, I did it as a joke. Someone did a joke article about what the 2012 season would be like if George RR Martin wrote it. Guess which team comes from over the Wall?

But yeah, Merriman has been gone a while and it's time to change it a bit. That's a great picture you posted, may I use it?

Edited by Whitewalker Merriman

Rodak is such a little jerk......

What would he be doing if someone wouldnt let him do this gig?

I vote for one of those people that call you on the telephone when your late paying a bill

Report: LeSean McCoy foregoes stick removal surgery; will attempt to play in 2015 with stick up his butt.

Shady is who he is......deal with it

@mikerodak

LeSean McCoy says he doesn't feel his comments on Kelly caused a distraction

More McCoy: I dont have to explain myself to nobody. I dont. I said what I said about what I felt at the time and Im done with that."

Yeah, Rodak did a hack job on that interview. I'm sick and tired of it already.

Lol, I did it as a joke. Someone did a joke article about what the 2012 season would be like if George RR Martin wrote it. Guess which team comes from over the Wall?

LOL true dat

My resolve is to keep the Cheaties avatar until Bellyache and Tom* are gone otherwise I would use that image.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever