Garoppolo and Brady split reps at Patriots OTAs

Should I go find the posts last year about how he was a year older than 2 years ago?

Obviously he's splitting reps for the very reasons you cited- not because he's lost his job.

See your response is what I mean by lazy thinking.

Yes age is a time series which has shown to terminate earlier that bradys current age. You think theres some connection between that and pats spending a 2nd last year on QB? Also no one said "he's lost job". It was posted as a question;

"Is he saying the QB position is open and will be decided via competition?"

Edited by JTSP

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes age is a time series which has shown to terminate earlier that bradys current age. You think theres some connection between that and pats spending a 2nd last year on QB? Also know one said "he's lost job". It was posted as a question;

Which was the last season you didn't question of Brady was done, for whatever reason? It's an annual tradition here for many.

If JG plays like a hall of famer and Brady turns into Jeff tuel - maybe. But let's be honest, it's incredibly unlikely.

Which was the last season you didn't question of Brady was done, for whatever reason? It's an annual tradition here for many.

If JG plays like a hall of famer and Brady turns into Jeff tuel - maybe. But let's be honest, it's incredibly unlikely.

The older he gets the greater the probability its his last

I'm glad your bringing this progressive, outside the box free thinking to the conversation

Clearly the end will come some day. Good job advocating so thoughtfully for why you think this is the possible end.

I'm glad your bringing this progressive, outside the box free thinking to the conversation

Clearly the end will come some day. Good job advocating so thoughtfully for why you think this is the possible end.

Sarcasm is no substitute for substance

What they haven't been reporting is that Jeanine has to get the snap from center, drop back, put the ball between his knees, take out a pump, add 3-4 pushes into the ball, drop the pump, grab the ball again, and then throw. When he was complaining to Brady** and Belicheat they both denied knowing anything he was talking about.

Brady actually has a team of doctors that have patented the Benjamin button syndrome and he just started treatment. He's now going to be in the league for another 15 years and will retire at 20.

Since there are no rules about taking experimental drugs in the NFL we can't call this cheating yet.

Ignoring the fact that from a passer rating standpoint four of his top five seasons have occurred in the last five years as his front office has let all of his targets but Gronk walk, of course. Man did that leave a sh!tty taste in my mouth to type that.

Brady actually has a team of doctors that have patented the Benjamin button syndrome and he just started treatment. He's now going to be in the league for another 15 years and will retire at 20.

Since there are no rules about taking experimental drugs in the NFL we can't call this cheating yet.

Would any of us actually be shocked if that turned out to be true?

I figured that the logical next step for Brady, since he was no longer able to under inflate his balls, would be to find a way to over inflate his hand.

I figured that the logical next step for Brady, since he was no longer able to under inflate his balls, would be to find a way to over inflate his hand.

Well I'm pretty sure he already knows of a way to do that. He was able to over inflate his head to the point he thought he could cheat and lie about it. Edited by The Wiz

Yes age is a time series which has shown to terminate earlier that bradys current age. You think theres some connection between that and pats spending a 2nd last year on QB? Also no one said "he's lost job". It was posted as a question;

Speaking of lazy thinking, what you haven't noticed is that NoSaint is too classy to say that obviously no one is taking your question seriously.

Speaking of lazy thinking, what you haven't noticed is that NoSaint is too classy to say that obviously no one is taking your question seriously.

Speaking of lazy thinkers Mr. "he's young and black so he must be guilty" shows up. How'd your certainty about Collins being charged with murder and father of victims child workout? lol

Speaking of lazy thinkers Mr. "he's young and black so he must be guilty" shows up. How'd your certainty about Collins being charged with murder and father of victims child workout? lol

More lazy, magical thinking from the thread starter

Are you always such a vital contributor to your own threads?

I expect Brady to be cut or traded by August. You heard it first.

Imo.

I prefer he gets cut if anything, that way he would want to come to Buffalo so he could kick New England's ass twice a year. Plus he never had the weapons in New England that he would have in Buffalo.

Beginning of end for Brady?

Bellichick says "... we're trying to give everyone an opportunity to learn our system and compete and play."

Is he saying the QB position is open and will be decided via competition?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000494702/article/tom-brady-jimmy-garoppolo-split-reps-at-pats-otas

Though Brady is a cheat, a primadonna, a whiney whinger and a ginormous girly-man, he is still a superstar QB who just won the SB. How anybody can think(or even lazily speculate) that Garoppolo getting first team reps is anything to do with something other than Brady's 4 game suspension is beyond me.

I prefer he gets cut if anything, that way he would want to come to Buffalo so he could kick New England's ass twice a year. Plus he never had the weapons in New England that he would have in Buffalo.

Sorry, but deserving or not, he brings a stigma of cheating to anything we accomplish. Pass on Brady.