Aaron Hernandez new tattoo

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hernandez needs a good ol' fashioned prison ass pounding.

Hey October 1918. As this is Memorial Day weekend, let me ask you:

Does your username celebrate the fall of Damascus to British and Arab forces, the French re-capturing of Saint Quentin, the surrender of the Turkish army on the River Tigris, or something having absolutely nothing to do with The Great War?

Just curious.

That's incredible to me. If it's like the Naval Academy then he needs a congressional letter of recommendation. It's insane to me that he was able to get one. He's a sociopath and stuff like that is apparent at a pretty young age.

Yeah it's the same process my brother applied to both, went to Annapolis. The Hernandez situation is kind of weird for me because both DJ and Aaron played against my high school. To see such ridiculous talent up close and then see it wasted.... Honestly DJ was better, he was just a tweener physically. Aaron was built perfectly for the TE position, but DJ didn't have the ideal body for one position. Otherwise he'd be in the NFL right now.

Edited by ko12010

Hey October 1918. As this is Memorial Day weekend, let me ask you:

Does your username celebrate the fall of Damascus to British and Arab forces, the French re-capturing of Saint Quentin, the surrender of the Turkish army on the River Tigris, or something having absolutely nothing to do with The Great War?

Just curious.

All important historical events, no doubt. But, October 1918 is when Ralph Wilson was born. :D

Killing another human being makes it difficult to feel sorry for anyone - but there's another side of me that is imagining the life he's going to live in prison and it's terrible to think about.

Worry more about who's starting for the Bills at QB and worry not about this murderer with an IQ of about 65. Rare is the person who gets a lifetime sentence for being innocent.

Except for Andy Dufresne, he was framed.

Worry more about who's starting for the Bills at QB and worry not about this murderer with an IQ of about 65. Rare is the person who gets a lifetime sentence for being innocent.

Except for Andy Dufresne, he was framed.

I saw this show on Netflix about people who got life sentences/sentenced to death and had beyond sketchy trials and such. Several were exonerated. Absolutely one of the most frightening things I've ever seen, scarier than any horror movie that's for sure. Pats fans are complaining about circumstantial evidence getting their QB a suspension--people have been sentenced to death on less solid evidence. Crazy how the system can swallow someone up and it can go so far.

I'm a self absorbed !@#$' would have suited him much better.

I saw this show on Netflix about people who got life sentences/sentenced to death and had beyond sketchy trials and such. Several were exonerated. Absolutely one of the most frightening things I've ever seen, scarier than any horror movie that's for sure. Pats fans are complaining about circumstantial evidence getting their QB a suspension--people have been sentenced to death on less solid evidence. Crazy how the system can swallow someone up and it can go so far.

Do the crime, do the time.

it says "lifetime loyalty" apparently. It's supposed to be a tattoo affiliated with the bloods

He's already thinking about his first gang sanctioned anal penetration....

Edited by Ted William's frozen head

I'm a self absorbed !@#$' would have suited him much better.

Do the crime, do the time.

He's already thinking about his first gang sanctioned anal penetration....

What does that have to do with anything my post described? Bizarre response, no offense.

What does that have to do with anything my post described? Bizarre response, no offense.

I see this guy as being beyond pathetic. Just snuff him out, already.

What does the tattoo mean orther than potentially what I described? He knows he will never see the light of day again. He seems rather casual about it.

Maybe he is looking forward to it...

It's all conjecture...

Edited by Ted William's frozen head

I see this guy as being beyond pathetic. Just snuff him out, already.

What does the tattoo mean orther than potentially what I described? He knows he will never see the light of day again. He seems rather casual about it.

Maybe he is looking forward to it...

It's all conjecture...

Oh ok you were referring Hernandez. I thought you were talking about the show I described, which had several people on it exonerated from death row. No, I agree. Do the crime do the time applies to him for sure.