What if Tyrod leads us to a Super Bowl win?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To answer the question asked in the thread title:

I will track Tyrod down.

When I find him, I will hug him. And then I will kiss him.

And then I will wash his feet and anoint them with sacred oils.

Then I will ask him what his momma was thinking when she named him "Tyrod" and if he possesses any special suspension knowledge as a result that can help me with my current alignment problem on my car.

what kind of car and what is the issue?

What if Jerry Hughes gets eaten by a bear?

@Iam_jerryhughes: Got this note in the mail from my lovely neighbor.. Bout to add bear wrestling/tamer to the https://t.co/x0r45vT9QO

Doomed...

Just call Mario. He hunts deers. Why not bears?

Dude was a backup in Baltimore for a reason. That being: Very good college QB, bad NFL QB.

Don't really see what all the fuss about Tyrod Taylor is.

He may be better than Jeff Teul and that's about it...

Um, just sayin, Joe Flacco possibly. Really don't know.

Yes we only have black bears. Well, that we know of.

I'm sure this has been said on a previous page, but black bears come in all colors. (reasonable colors: black, brown, blonde, etc)

Edited by NickelCity

I'm sure this has been said on a previous page, but black bears come in all colors. (reasonable colors: black, brown, blonde, etc)

there was one comment to hughes' post that said it was probably a black bear with brown fur. I think it was his buffalo house, but couldn't confirm.

Tyrod and Superbowl win in the same sentence? Good one. A guy that has been in the league 4 years, thrown 35 total passes in real game situations and looked terrible doing it. Just PUT DOWN THE PIPE. Too much smokey smokey don't make funny jokey.

Tyrod and Superbowl win in the same sentence? Good one. A guy that has been in the league 4 years, thrown 35 total passes in real game situations and looked terrible doing it. Just PUT DOWN THE PIPE. Too much smokey smokey don't make funny jokey.

Technically he does have a ring.

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe

What if EJ leads us to a 13-3 record but goes down in the 4th quarter of week 17 with a season ending, non career threatening injury. Then Tyrod starts and wins all playoff games, including the Superbowl. Who do you start in 2016?

What if EJ, Tyrod & Matt all get hurt in the preseason and we win with Jeff Tuel at QB.

Tuel wins every game he plays, kind of the reverse of his career so far where he's lost every game he has played. Things have a way of evening out.

Edited by jumbalaya

What if EJ, Tyrod & Matt all get hurt in the preseason and we win with Jeff Tuel at QB.

Tuel wins every game he plays, kind of the reverse of his career so far where he's lost every game he has played. Things have a way of evening out.

What if Jeff Tuel gets hurt too, so we have to put Fred Jackson in the wild-card for every play, and we win every game?

I'd be EXTREMELY overjoyed if Tyrod led us to the promised land .... I'd also be extremely overjoyed if (insert hot, rich famous female celebrity here) stopped by my office, offered me sex and a blank check ...

Prostitution is no way to live, man. You're better than this.