According to seat app, only 1900 season tickets remain

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/bills/EN/buy/details/FS15?camefrom=EMT-FTR051515

The Bills are still accepting season ticket sales. I was curious what was left. If you hover your cursor over each section, it tells you how many seats are available. A total of 1,900 seats are still available. Most are $560 and $640. A handful are available for $420.

765 left in north upper deck

963 left in south upper deck

92 left in Jim Kelly club

80 left in Paul McGuire and Van Miller clubs.

I called for my seat relocation this morning- 8th year as a season ticket holder- and can't move out from 136. I've been stuck here for 4 years- not that it's bad, just can't crack the expensive seats even though I'm trying. Sounded like relo was impossible for many this year.

I called for my seat relocation this morning- 8th year as a season ticket holder- and can't move out from 136. I've been stuck here for 4 years- not that it's bad, just can't crack the expensive seats even though I'm trying. Sounded like relo was impossible for many this year.

Hey bro, same here. And I'm in 136 too, 24th row.

Hey bro, same here. And I'm in 136 too, 24th row.

I'm in 136 row 31...

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

I was lucky and able to move down a few rows so the overhang won't impair our view of the scoreboards. But it's slim pickings.

I was lucky and able to move down a few rows so the overhang won't impair our view of the scoreboards. But it's slim pickings.

Well, now you are further away for your pate and cheese plate delivery....trade off I guess!

I kid, I kid!