To Beerball and nervous guy PRIVATE MESSAGE

Howard

I would go see the local farmer get a a garbage can full of cow crap and bring it home and dump it in the tub. Fill tub with water (hot) . Let set for 20 days.

Then fill a pump sprayer and spray on lawn.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bringbackfergy. what is a broadcast spreader? We use an old Maxwell house can with some nail holes In the bottom. I worked on it in my shop. I fill the can and Shirl walks around the grass and slaps the side of the can it works good.

What the hell is Fergy doing up at 3am?

It was so friggin' hot in my house I woke up. I ended up messaging with mead (who probably just got home from work) about when he will be taking us all out to lunch to celebrate his anniversary.

PRIVATE MESSAGE TO CLETUS I received your last private message and I won't discuss Shirl any more unless it has to do with her biscuits or her cherry tarts which are really great. I am trying to be nice to you but anymore rude comments and I'll meet you on Furman Boulevard

PRIVATE MESSAGE TO CLETUS I received your last private message and I won't discuss Shirl any more unless it has to do with her biscuits or her cherry tarts which are really great. I am trying to be nice to you but anymore rude comments and I'll meet you on Furman Boulevard

Her cherry "tarts" also bring the boys to the yard