Report:Seahawks didn't properly investigate Frank Clark

"In an interview with The Seattle Times on Monday, Babson said an enraged Clark tried to quickly slam the door in her face, but she caught it before it could close."

No to be flip or anything, but the fact a 44-year old woman could out-muscle an NFL defensive lineman should also be troubling to the Seahawks...

"In an interview with The Seattle Times on Monday, Babson said an enraged Clark tried to quickly slam the door in her face, but she caught it before it could close."

No to be flip or anything, but the fact a 44-year old woman could out-muscle an NFL defensive lineman should also be troubling to the Seahawks...

he played at Michigan so... Edited by YoloinOhio

She was probably wearing an OSU jersey.

Sounds pretty damning - love the statement:

"Seahawks general manager John Schneider has said the team investigated the matter thoroughly and would never have drafted Clark if they believed he’d struck his girlfriend."

Guess they missed these two points:

"Clark was initially charged with two first-degree misdemeanors for domestic violence and assault. Three weeks ago, he pleaded guilty to a reduced charge of persistent disorderly conduct in a plea deal with prosecutors."

Also:

"In Clark’s case, the initial police report states that Hurt told police Clark “punched her in the face” and that she fell backward, breaking a lamp. Hurt’s younger brother, then 15, told police he’d been showering when the altercation began, then came out and “observed Frank (Clark) punching Diamond (Hurt).’’"

The Seahawk scouts were distracted with Youtube videos of kittens playing with boobs when they tried to use Google.

I SO want to Google that and see if it's real, but I'm at work and I'll get a call from IT.

imo we shouldn't have drafted karlos williams (who i do think will turn out to be a helluva running back), so we're not really in a place to pass judgement: http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/local/2014/11/12/report-in-karlos-williams-case-released/18923197/

i believe that a one-strike-and-youre-out policy (with regard to domestic violence) should be implemented.

oh snap, initially, i thought that had been posted by the rams' robert quinn. which would have been some fantastic trash talking.

haha no kidding! But wow, this is reakly bad. I don't even think hes a good enough player to take in the 2nd with this crap. But everyone gives Petey the benefit of the doubt I guess.

Hawks are taking a beating in the Seattle Times over this. Surprising because the Times is a Hawks Homer rag.

It's also funny because I volunteer to teach percussion lessons at a Seattle grammar school. It is littered with Hawks posters telling the kids that bullying is bad.

Go ahead and draft these guys and let them play. But at least stop the hypocrisy with the ridiculous speak up ads or whatever they are where football players say its never ok to hit women. Because obviously it is if you can play football.

imo we shouldn't have drafted karlos williams (who i do think will turn out to be a helluva running back), so we're not really in a place to pass judgement: http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/local/2014/11/12/report-in-karlos-williams-case-released/18923197/

i believe that a one-strike-and-youre-out policy (with regard to domestic violence) should be implemented.

Should this policy extend to non-domestic violence too?