Report:Seahawks didn't properly investigate Frank Clark

And this just in, nor did the Buffalo Bills properly investigate Karlos Williams.

Truth is, they both gave lip service to it, but they really don't care, nor does the NFL. If they did, these guys would not be allowed to be drafted or play. And before I hear the everyone has a right, and second chance, etc. …. and every business owner has a right not employ you.

Edited by CSBill

And this just in, nor did the Buffalo Bills properly investigate Karlos Williams.

Truth is, they both gave lip service to it, but they really don't care, nor does the NFL. If they did, these guys would not be allowed to be drafted or play. And before I hear the everyone has a right, and second chance, etc. . and every business owner has a right not employ you.

i believe the Billa did properly investigate Williams. They are aware of the accusation against him. They have owned it and so has he. We may not like the fact that they drafted him despite the accusation, but they have all the info. Or did I miss something? I may have.

Oops.

Apparently right after it happened, Clark told the manager of the hotel "I'll hit you like I hit her." But the prosecutors never bothered talking to her. And she didn't press charges against him even though he shoved her out of the way.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/05/09/new-documents-make-things-even-worse-for-the-seahawks-frank-clark/

Hawks are taking a beating in the Seattle Times over this. Surprising because the Times is a Hawks Homer rag.

It's also funny because I volunteer to teach percussion lessons at a Seattle grammar school. It is littered with Hawks posters telling the kids that bullying is bad.

I don't think people have forgotten the Jerramy Stevens debacle.

"In an interview with The Seattle Times on Monday, Babson said an enraged Clark tried to quickly slam the door in her face, but she caught it before it could close."

No to be flip or anything, but the fact a 44-year old woman could out-muscle an NFL defensive lineman should also be troubling to the Seahawks...

:lol:

Maybe Seattle should give her an UDFA contract...

Clearly she is on PEDs

Truth is, they both gave lip service to it, but they really don't care, nor does the NFL. If they did, these guys would not be allowed to be drafted or play. And before I hear the everyone has a right, and second chance, etc. …. and every business owner has a right not employ you.

Stop your campaign. You are posting same thing in multiple threads about Karlos Williams.

Truth is, they both gave lip service to it, but they really don't care, nor does the NFL. If they did, these guys would not be allowed to be drafted or play. And before I hear the everyone has a right, and second chance, etc. . and every business owner has a right not employ you.

And every poster has a right to be a self-righteous blow hard.