Crystal Ball: Top Prospects for 2016 NFL Draft

I'm not going to Twitter-search it, but in regards to the idea, I wouldn't be shocked if it happens. Something's seemed to have clicked for him this year. Maybe I'm wrong. It looks like he's seeing the field well. He has a great throwing motion. His stats look good. I understand if a NFL team sees something in him.

I just can't like him. He's a tough dude and gives 100% of what he has, all that good stuff. I just can't stand him as a prospect.

But he's tall, white, prototypical size. Gil Brandt probably has him #1 overall.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thoughts on josh perry at ILB in 3rd or so? He is such a smart player.

I'm a fan. He would be a welcome addition. That defense is so talented that I often wonder if the collective talent makes guys look better or if the talent limits their ability to make plays? It's definitely interesting.

please tell me the sarcasm was obvious!

did you see what he did to Archie Griffin during the trophy presentation? He apologized but ... Whatever. He does give off a real douchey vibe

@SportsComedy_: Connor Cook disrespecting the legend Archie Griffin... C'mon man https://t.co/Oc0NIOTjj0

yes , hence the waving hands face.

I watched it but didn't notice anything with Archie, not real concerned about it anyway, all young kids are punks they just don't know how to act properly.

just watched the Gif, he shook his hand what's he supposed to do bow down and honor the guy, NOT EVEN an issue

A year ago, I would've said to take a late round flyer on him.

Maybe it's just me.

really haven't seen him much this year which is a shame since I've missed McCaffrey as well.

Where would you take him then?

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Do kickers ever come out early? I'm pretty sure Janikowski did. If Aguayo foregoes his senior year I would be very comfortable taking him in the second round of the draft considering the new extra point rules and the ability to free up a roster spot with a guy that can do kicks and field goals. Is that crazy?

I wonder what number he will wear for the Bills next season

@Rand_Getlin: #Clemson safety Jayron Kearse has indicated to multiple sources that he is currently leaning toward entering the NFL Draft.

I know so many people that love the guy but I just don't see it. Everyone wants him to be Kam Chancellor because of the size but he's not even a box safety.

I know so many people that love the guy but I just don't see it. Everyone wants him to be Kam Chancellor because of the size but he's not even a box safety.

Harvey-Clemons from Louisville is that guy this year. Not sure where he is projected to go at all though, he got kicked(?) out of UGA but he is huge, has instincts and hits like a truck.

Harvey-Clemons from Louisville is that guy this year. Not sure where he is projected to go at all though, he got kicked(?) out of UGA but he is huge, has instincts and hits like a truck.

Yeah, third strike violating team rules and Richt had enough of him. Went to live with his grandfather and got a construction job. Todd Grantham recruited him to UGA and gave him a second chance. This article is actually a decent read on him - http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/13575959/louisville-josh-harvey-clemons-second-chance-begins-familiar-opponent

I've not seen much of him this year but the old adage that you can't teach size or speed makes me curious. 6' 5", 230lbs, runs a 4.5. Kid screams being a 'Rex guy'.

Edited by Blokestradamus

@AlbertBreer: Best I can tell, sounds like as many as 8 QBs (Cook, Goff, Lynch, Hackenberg, Kelly, Wentz, Hogan, Kessler) could go in first 3 or 4 rounds.

That's what I've been saying for a year now.

Still think Doughty should be tossed in with that crop. He's got an NFL look to him.

That's what I've been saying for a year now.

Still think Doughty should be tossed in with that crop. He's got an NFL look to him.

I like him more than Hackenberg, Kessler and Hogan.

Cardale Jones isn't on his list at the moment but would not at all be surprised to see him climb back into that range. He struggled quite a bit this year but his physical tools are insane. Cardale will look great working out. I would say that he is the kind of guy that someone with an established starter will take a shot on. Let him develop some and hope to harness his talent.

Yeah, third strike violating team rules and Richt had enough of him. Went to live with his grandfather and got a construction job. Todd Grantham recruited him to UGA and gave him a second chance. This article is actually a decent read on him - http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/13575959/louisville-josh-harvey-clemons-second-chance-begins-familiar-opponent

I've not seen much of him this year but the old adage that you can't teach size or speed makes me curious. 6' 5", 230lbs, runs a 4.5. Kid screams being a 'Rex guy'.

Tell you who looks like Rex's type of safety: Tony Conner from Ole Miss.