LSJ OL La'el Collins has a meeting scheduled with the Bills

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ChadSabadie: Per source: outgoing #LSU standout La'el Collins meets with #Bills Coach Rex Ryan Monday night in Baton Rouge @FOX8NOLA

@DellengerAdv: Source: Ex-#LSU OL La'el Collins has meetings planned w/ #Bills & #Dolphins, has heard from "almost every" #NFL team

I remain puzzled why no team used a 7th round pick on him. Super low risk, high reward.

Bc he most likely wouldn't hv signed and would hv re-entered the draft next year but since he wasnt drafted he can't re-enter next year

Edited by Max997

I remain puzzled why no team used a 7th round pick on him. Super low risk, high reward.

I think it had to do with the message his agent put out that if he was drafted outside the first round he wouldn't sign and would reenter the draft next year. Also, if drafted you can only renegotiate contract after 3 years, undrafted is 2 years.

Edited by ko12010

if he slipped him a million in cash as a graduation gift is that ok?

Well Rex can basically say, "Look at how much our new owners spent in their first offseason. You'll get paid in 2 years if you sign with us, plus you'll play right away."

I'm sure the Dolphins would love to stick it to the Bills here, especially after Clay.

Also, someday Rex Ryan could make an amazing college football coach. The man hits the recruiting trail like no one else.

I hated Doug Marrone. I love Rex freakin' Ryan.

Schopp and Bulldog will have an aneurism if the bills sign this guy after today's spiel

I turned it on, heard them say the Bills were stupid for paying a scouting dept when the espn bpa draft tracker said to take Darby at 50, so they could have just used that.

Turned it off.