If you could change one thing about your partner....

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah... They totally don't make girls like they used to. Used to always be the opposite problem.

It's not that she's bad with conversation topics or content, it's that she has this wonderful way of shoving her foot in her mouth without even realizing it. She basically called my mom old once and she was the only one who didn't realize it.

Sorry maybe I wasnt clear. It has to be a physical thing you would change

CBF

Ah, well in that case I wish she couldn't flare her nostrils. She does it just to bother me.

I always used to tell guys (pay attention, TRBJ, this might be useful to you) that the trick to finding the right woman wasn't finding one without any baggage, 'cause that's impossible. The trick is finding one with baggage you don't mind lifting yourself.

Great advice. I kinda had a similar but less eloquently stated motto. They're all crazy. It's up to you to decide the level of crazy you can handle.

I wish my woman was more carefree, although, this seems to be a problem with most women my friends are dating or married to.

Women tend to be prone to emotional crises when something doesn't go there way or if someone else pisses them off.

The best women are ones that just don't care about stuff they don't control and don't let it bother them.

I'd turn my wife into the sex crazed woman she was when we first started dating. We literally used to "do it" 6 or 7 times a day. Now I'm lucky if I get some action once or twice a month. I suppose having children completely killed that.

Also, my wife is beautiful and has a great body. However, she now dresses like my Mother. I wish she would wear sexier clothes once in a while. Hell, show a little cleavage.

1 or twice a month.

Eff that. Even when my wife is almost dying, we have more sex than that. Lol.

We were 3-4 times a week for the first 10 years. Now it's 1-2 week.

If Im not "bothering" her after 2 or 3 days she already thinks Im cheating. I've been a sex addict since I was 7 years old.

1 or twice a month.

If Im not "bothering" her after 2 or 3 days she already thinks Im cheating. I've been a sex addict since I was 7 years old.

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2479593511645

1 or twice a month.

It's not so much the being married part, it's the having 2 small children part that kills our sex life. Nothing more "unsexy" than having your 4 year old walk in your bedroom when you're going at it. Also, having a baby monitor in the room, hearing every breath and whimper, doesn't exactly help.

Ha ha.

Sounds like me except for some weird reason people drowning DOES NOT excite me.

Hey Im normal again.

By the way most conversations can sound sexual if you really think about it. I know I do.

It's not so much the being married part, it's the having 2 small children part that kills our sex life. Nothing more "unsexy" than having your 4 year old walk in your bedroom when you're going at it. Also, having a baby monitor in the room, hearing every breath and whimper, doesn't exactly help.

I have little children. Never stopped me.

I call it. Close the door and take off your clothes.

A physical atribute would be her butt. It used to be enormous like almost a Kim Kardashian. Now the bump is not as big. Like where did it go?

It's not a saggy curtain. But what happened to the meat????

She was petite with a big @

Now she's just petite with a normal @

What happened? She didnt lose weight. She looks the same to me.

She's 35, so Im not really worried. But I would change that.

If you want to know what my wife looks like. She looks like the indian girl from Bend it like Beckham and a cross with Jessica Alba.