Quality Season Tix in Low Quantity

scribo

I'm shopping for my first four season tickets. I'm surprised how few tickets are left. While I wish I had a better selection, this is a very good sign for the franchise.

I think I will land in Section 313.

This is the payoff for those who kept their tickets through the lean, sucky years.

No doubt about it! I'm happy to live close enough for the first time in nearly 20 years.

Any insight from someone who has sat in Section 317 or any of the other upper-deck corners?

I'm 336, all the way up. I've had them three years now and my ticket rep cannot find us anything decently priced in a quality section (241 is where we wanted).

It is high up for sure, but you can see the entire field, the crowd is usually great and is probably your best option right now. Best of luck

I'm 336, all the way up. I've had them three years now and my ticket rep cannot find us anything decently priced in a quality section (241 is where we wanted).

It is high up for sure, but you can see the entire field, the crowd is usually great and is probably your best option right now. Best of luck

Thank you! I appreciate it. Being able to see the entire field and just being there is what's most important to us right now.

The front office is bluffing - wait a few weeks until the schedule is announced and the deadline for renewals passes. More seats will open up then.

Same thing happened last year - they played dumb when I wanted Rockpile/Blue Zone seats saying "they've been sold out for 5 years", and then in May they couldn't stop calling me about how many Blue Zone seats they had available.

They're at 95% renewal from last year right now - that means 5% of last year's season tickets will become available in a few weeks (2500 seats).

The front office is bluffing - wait a few weeks until the schedule is announced and the deadline for renewals passes. More seats will open up then.

Same thing happened last year - they played dumb when I wanted Rockpile/Blue Zone seats saying "they've been sold out for 5 years", and then in May they couldn't stop calling me about how many Blue Zone seats they had available.

They're at 95% renewal from last year right now - that means 5% of last year's season tickets will become available in a few weeks (2500 seats).

exactly right

Actually seat relocation period comes next. In the meantime they are selling more tickets daily.