What's the first thing on the grill now winter is gone?

mead107

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use the smoker all winter, and occasionally grill if it isnt windy or wet outside. We grilled a mess of drumsticks a couple of weeks ago. My girlfriend just rented a house with a plumbed in gas grill we had brats last weekend. I hadn't planned on anything this weekend, but a nice charbroiled burger sounds awfully good right now!!!

Edited by THE KIKO MONSTER

It's pretty much grille season year round out here but if in Buffalo I would go with a delightful and economically satisfying grilled skirt or flank steak with a tangy basalmic bbq reduction. Maybe roast up a red sweet pepper and some sauted onions. Slice tomato to cut it a bit. . Get some nice fresh dutch crunch and slice in half. Spread some olive oil on them and toast those guys on the grille. Build your sandwich, pull out your favorite beer and there you go.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/bobby-flay/flank-steak-with-balsamic-barbecue-sauce-recipe.html

Edited by Dante

I grilled a nice sirloin tonight. I know, sirloins suck, but it was on sale and I've found that they're not bad if marinated correctly. I used soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, and some hot pepper flakes for a touch of "warmth." Cooked it to a nice medium-rare and let it sit for about 10 minutes before I sliced it.

It was 70 degrees here in VT today. It feels so good to have the sun in my face, and I can now see about half of my lawn.

I grilled a nice sirloin tonight. I know, sirloins suck, but it was on sale and I've found that they're not bad if marinated correctly. I used soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, and some hot pepper flakes for a touch of "warmth." Cooked it to a nice medium-rare and let it sit for about 10 minutes before I sliced it.

It was 70 degrees here in VT today. It feels so good to have the sun in my face, and I can now see about half of my lawn.

If you feel froggy, try a 24 hour + marinate using balsamic, Worcestershire, spicy brown mustard, horseradish, touch of liquid smoke, touch of soy, half a beer, and some rosemary.....

Tenderize it first and let it soak....

If you feel froggy, try a 24 hour + marinate using balsamic, Worcestershire, spicy brown mustard, horseradish, touch of liquid smoke, touch of soy, half a beer, and some rosemary.....

Tenderize it first and let it soak....

Dang Cletus! That sounds tasty. I'll have to try that...thanks.