Voluntary Workouts - April 6!

KDIGGZ

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bone injuries are usually 6-8 weeks. Is this some kind of Gronk style "infected bone"? Or did he just punch a wall when the press reported he was on the bubble?

I'm just kidding.

I just dont like them too much. Like barely can stand them.

Because?

We are so wise and venerable?

That must be it.

Fine line between that, and senile i suppose i might agree : )

We apologize

You will get there

You're like my wife. Always accusing me when Im completely innocent ALL the time.

Because?

That must be it.

I already mentioned how I was only kidding.

However sometimes the impatience of old people and their very very bad breath can annoy me heavily.

Because?

That must be it.

A lot of the old people I know are the opposite of wise and specially the opposite of VERY SMART. What's the opposite of VERY SMART?

Voluntary workouts. Yeah!!!

Bone injuries are usually 6-8 weeks. Is this some kind of Gronk style "infected bone"? Or did he just punch a wall when the press reported he was on the bubble?

Probably because he played with the broken hand. My guess is they had to operate and reset the break (i.e. break it again) then it's a matter of regaining hand strength.

You're like my wife. Always accusing me when Im completely innocent ALL the time.

I already mentioned how I was only kidding.

However sometimes the impatience of old people and their very very bad breath can annoy me heavily.

A lot of the old people I know are the opposite of wise and specially the opposite of VERY SMART. What's the opposite of VERY SMART?

Voluntary workouts. Yeah!!!

Seems like a reasonable argument : )

Now wheres my morphin drip

NURSE!

@BuffaloBillsPR: ICYMI: #Bills Strength & Conditioning Coach Eric Ciano was on @KISS985BUFFALO w/ some insight into offseason workouts http://t.co/eZaObKClJr

Thanks, Yolo.

Real interesting stuff about nutrition. I didn't know anything about the dining room until that listen. 6 pre-weighed meals. Pretty awesome stuff.

@BuffaloBillsPR: ICYMI: #Bills Strength & Conditioning Coach Eric Ciano was on @KISS985BUFFALO w/ some insight into offseason workouts http://t.co/eZaObKClJr

Cool Link... Unfortunately, Ciano sounds like the typical Gym know-it-all that gets people hurt in their workouts.... Squats??? -Are you serious? TERRIBLE for your lower back! -Especially if you don't use a guided machine.... Bad for your knees as well.... No wonder why our guys always look like crap compared to the ripped and buff cheaters of New England..

Seriously, is it just me, or do our key players seem hurt alot, and when the are healthy, they're not as fast, and never strong enough to beat NE... Whatever program Ciano has going does not work. I always suspected the S&C program was misguided, but I wasn't sure of it until hearing this radio segment.

Edited by #34fan

He has to be cleared by the medical team I would think. This was his first day back so maybe he hadn't had that meeting yet.

Cool Link... Unfortunately, Ciano sounds like the typical Gym know-it-all that gets people hurt in their workouts.... Squats??? -Are you serious? TERRIBLE for your lower back! -Especially if you don't use a guided machine.... Bad for your knees as well.... No wonder why our guys always look like crap compared to the ripped and buff cheaters of New England..

Seriously, is it just me, or do our key players seem hurt alot, and when the are healthy, they're not as fast, and never strong enough to beat NE... Whatever program Ciano has going does not work. I always suspected the S&C program was misguided, but I wasn't sure of it until hearing this radio segment.

i don't think they get hurt anymore than other teams (actually I think last year they seemed particularly healthy as a unit) and they are plenty fast. Speed isn't the reason they havent been able to beat NE.

It would be interersting to compare to other teams OTA workouts I suppose.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I hope you're joking about the squats. Maybe one of the absolute best exercises for strength, in fact squats help release some of the free testosterone in your body therefore making you overall stronger than someone that skips them. There might not be a better lift if you're looking to be a more powerful runner. Also doing them w out a smith machine or such helps with balance and builds better core strength, doing guided squts may be safer but you're cheating yourself. As far as it being bad on back and knees... Let's remember that these guys are athletes in their 20's and young 30's and every lift has potential for injury to joints and tendons if you're doing too much. Doing squats with a guided machine to prevent injury is like doing push-ups on your knees to prevent injury, great if you're a 9-5er but pathetic if you're a pro athlete.

Squat is the most important lift. When done properly, like Ciano was explaining, they are no worse than anything else. He seems very knowledgable about nutrition and excersise. If you think any other team is doing things differently, you're wrong.