Clown Car Soon to be Driverless...?

Ah, Harry, we knew ye so well.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/top-democrat-harry-reid-says-hes-not-running-re-election-n331256

Who will marshall the 'mocrats in the Senate? Who will bob for POTUS' apple on the Senate side? Who will carry the water for the liberal wing nuts in the Senate?

Anxiously awaiting the retirement of Pelosi, Boxer, Barry and Michael. err Michelle and a few more.

And the next generation of Progressives are waiting to take their places.

How about those Sabres? Almost wrapped up last place last night

He didn't say that you bozo

Oh I'm sorry let me quote him directly then.

"We've got to be more concerned about the country, the Senate, the state of Nevada than about ourselves. And as a result of that I'm not going to run for re-election."

Figures you'd be excited about a loser.

Oh I'm sorry let me quote him directly then.

"We've got to be more concerned about the country, the Senate, the state of Nevada than about ourselves. And as a result of that I'm not going to run for re-election."

Figures you'd be excited about a loser.

Climb on board folks! Back Chef up on this, he's really got me here. I think he actually believes he's right, too :lol:

Easy to be excited about McDavid or Eicher. I'm on board. Schumer and Durbin? Well thats like having the the 30th pick in the 7th round.

Ed Morrissey notes just how much chaos Reid has wrought:
By any objective measure, Reid has been a blight on the Senate and on Congress. He declared the Iraq war “lost” while Americans were still fighting there, and he derailed a budget process that had worked well before his ascent into leadership. He stripped the Senate of one of its debate functions after sabotaging the amendment process, and nearly destroyed regular order. On top of that, Reid used his post to commit McCarthyite character assassination of Mitt Romney, claiming to have inside knowledge that Romney hadn’t paid taxes in ten years, a smear that turned out to be utterly false. He has been a malevolent force for years in American politics, and nothing he did in Washington will improve the place as much as his leaving it.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner

I was actually impressed with the way the Democrats were able to convince America that eating a dog was more acceptable than strapping a cage to your car.

Example #2,445 of how stupid the American public is.

It'll be safer for Harry in private life, remember this is his second "accident" in 4 years.

In May 2011, Reid dislocated his shoulder, bumped his forehead, and sustained a contusion just below his left eye when he slipped and fell during a morning jog in the rain. Reid was leaning on a wet car near his home in Washington, D.C.’s Ritz-Carlton hotel when he tumbled to the ground.

Maybe someone will take Harry out on the lake "fishing". I hear that he used to catch more fish than all of his brothers by saying a Hail Mary.

It'll be safer for Harry in private life, remember this is his second "accident" in 4 years.

In May 2011, Reid dislocated his shoulder, bumped his forehead, and sustained a contusion just below his left eye when he slipped and fell during a morning jog in the rain. Reid was leaning on a wet car near his home in Washington, D.C.’s Ritz-Carlton hotel when he tumbled to the ground.

That's my kind of exercise. Standing in one place leaning on motionless objects.