Clown Car Soon to be Driverless...?

It'll be safer for Harry in private life, remember this is his second "accident" in 4 years.

In May 2011, Reid dislocated his shoulder, bumped his forehead, and sustained a contusion just below his left eye when he slipped and fell during a morning jog in the rain. Reid was leaning on a wet car near his home in Washington, D.C.’s Ritz-Carlton hotel when he tumbled to the ground.

Maybe someone will take Harry out on the lake "fishing". I hear that he used to catch more fish than all of his brothers by saying a Hail Mary.

Excellent God father reference. "I knew it was you Fredo."

Oh I'm sorry let me quote him directly then.

"We've got to be more concerned about the country, the Senate, the state of Nevada than about ourselves. And as a result of that I'm not going to run for re-election."

Figures you'd be excited about a loser.

So, if I read his comment correctly, he's leaving the Senate so we can get to work being concerned about the country, the Senate and Nevada. That's been my thought all along: He stood in the way of progress at every level.

So, if I read his comment correctly, he's leaving the Senate so we can get to work being concerned about the country, the Senate and Nevada. That's been my thought all along: He stood in the way of progress at every level.

No no no. That's not what he said at all. Just ask gator.

I loved it when he smeared Romneyabout his taxes. That was the best. Dug the knife in and turned it while the Conservative cry babies whined.

Except "Dirty Harry" was completely wrong and lied. "Smearing" may be a good word, but not normally connected to a good person. You are ok with that? Do you know what "character" actually means?

Except "Dirty Harry" was completely wrong and lied. "Smearing" may be a good word, but not normally connected to a good person. You are ok with that? Do you know what "character" actually means?

The dude was laughing when he found out the WH and State dpt. intentionally left four Americans for dead in Benghazi. Do you really think he cares if the majority leader of the US Senate blatantly lies to smear the guy running against his masta?

Please. He knows one thing: suck his masta's nuts. Period.

You know, the first time I saw this topic, I thought maybe gatorman was getting banned...

1) You really need to stop obsessing over me

2) if anyone is driving this clown car it's you and your clown posse

3) I know I've beaten up on you pretty badly lately but talking about me being banned really sounds like a cry for help

Ya, he swift boater that Romney good. Romney should of just released his taxes, ta dum!

3) I know I've beaten up on you pretty badly lately but talking about me being banned really sounds like a cry for help

Ya, he swift boater that Romney good. Romney should of just released his taxes, ta dum!

First off why should he release his taxes? And secondly he did.

I believe someone asked you in the last few days if English was your first language. Is this your answer? (the bolded) Anyway, do you feel it is ok for someone to make schit up and lie about another person?

Either Harry got punched in the head harder than we knew, or he is even slimier than we thought

Harry Reid said he has no regrets for polarizing the Senate, attacking the Koch brothers, and falsely accusing Mitt Romney of not paying taxes.

Reid appeared to take some joy of being a part of the Democrat machine that took down Romney in 2012.

“Let him prove that he has paid taxes, because he hasn’t,” Reid said on the Senate floor without any evidence to back his accusations.

When asked about his comments by CNN’s Dana Bash, Reid never rejected the notion his words were “McCarthyite” in nature. He admitted no wrongdoing.

“Well, they can call it whatever they want,” Reid said. “Romney didn’t win, did he?”

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/31/politics/harry-reid-retirement-senate-legacy/

democrats must feel proud for having this "leader"

Either Harry got punched in the head harder than we knew, or he is even slimier than we thought

Harry Reid said he has no regrets for polarizing the Senate, attacking the Koch brothers, and falsely accusing Mitt Romney of not paying taxes.

Reid appeared to take some joy of being a part of the Democrat machine that took down Romney in 2012.

“Let him prove that he has paid taxes, because he hasn’t,” Reid said on the Senate floor without any evidence to back his accusations.

When asked about his comments by CNN’s Dana Bash, Reid never rejected the notion his words were “McCarthyite” in nature. He admitted no wrongdoing.

“Well, they can call it whatever they want,” Reid said. “Romney didn’t win, did he?”

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/31/politics/harry-reid-retirement-senate-legacy/

democrats must feel proud for having this "leader"

They're as proud of him as they are of Hilly. Who is a 1%er that is white, old, out of touch (yeah, I said it, suck it!), in the pocket of Wall Street, and who paid her women less and takes money from countries that treat women poorly.