Best & Worst offseason moves for Bills

Best & Worst offseason moves for Bills  

191 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite offseason move so far?

• Hiring of Rex Ryan as HC
    • Hiring of Greg Roman as OC
    • Signing OG Richie Incognito
    • Trading Kiko for Shady McCoy
    • Trading for QB Matt Cassel
    • Re-signing Jerry Hughes
    • Re-signing role players like Easley and Wynn
    • Signing WR Percy Harvin
    • Signing FB Jerome Felton
    • Signing TE Charles Clay
    • Signing QB Tyrod Taylor
    • None - I hate them all because... QB
  2. 2. What is your least favorite offseason move so far?

• Hiring of Rex Ryan as HC
    • Hiring of Greg Roman as OC
    • Signing OG Richie Incognito
    • Trading Kiko for Shady McCoy
    • Trading for QB Matt Cassel
    • Re-signing Jerry Hughes
    • Re-signing role players like Easley and Wynn
    • Signing WR Percy Harvin
    • Signing FB Jerome Felton
    • Signing TE Charles Clay
    • Signing QB Tyrod Taylor
    • None - I like them all

The 2015 Bills are going to look much different than the 2014 Bills, most notably on offense. Out with Marrone, Hackett, Orton, Chandler, Smith and Pears.

Pre-draft: Which move did you like the most? Which one did you like the least?

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best - Re-signing Hughes. Love that they're keeping the most dominant D line in football intact.

Worst - Trading for Meh Cassel...because...well...meh.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

Best - Re-signing Hughes. Love that they're keeping the most dominant D line in football intact.

Worst - Trading for Meh Cassel...because...well...meh.

I voted the same. I don't "hate" the Meh Cassel move, but it was my least favorite. I wasn't excited about it and still am not, but that could change depending on how he looks in camp.

I voted the same. I don't "hate" the Meh Cassel move, but it was my least favorite. I wasn't excited about it and still am not, but that could change depending on how he looks in camp.

This perfectly describes the way I feel about the situation as well.

I went with Roman, and here is my reasoning: I'm loving the energy Rex is bringing but I think we could have still could have cooked up a helluva defense with Schwartz and our defensive FA moves would have likely been identical.

Roman, however, seems like the best available architect on the market to make sub-average QB talent work with stifling defense and strong run game and all the FA pickups I love (Shady, Harvin, Felton, Clay) flow from his philosophy.

I really like the off-season moves so far.

I think the addition of Roman as OC is the one we needed the most, however. If we had kept Schwartz somehow and added Roman, we'd be in good shape. The other offensive weapons are a great boost to an anemic squad as well. Re-signing Hughes was a close second.

My least favorite move is signing Incognito, but I'm not strongly opposed; I just hate having Bills I really don't like. With his year off, and locker room issues, he is a risk, and not a part of our long-term solution, IMO.

I might have voted for letting Searcy go as a least favorite move. I think it's the one that will hurt us the most, but understand the money side.

Great Poll YOLO!!

I voted Shady as the best. He is the one guy that they added (or re-signed) that can be considered a legitimate superstar.

I voted Incognito as the worst. Despite their desperate need for an upgrade on the OL I am not sure that a lunatic that has been out of the league for 2 years (or whatever it has been) solves that problem. That said, it is the worst move to me but not an awful move (or even a bad one).