No Smoking Gun - per Robert Kraft

Some people responded with more than many dozens of responses proclaiming conclusive evidence of deliberate cheating in this over-hyped scandel. Their fanatical reflexive responses will shortly be proven baseless. That will not stop them from continuing their slanderous crusade based on their jealousy of another's success.

I have no doubt that those fanatics who have been proven wrong do not have the capacity to admit that they were wrong on this fraudulent issue. When this issue arose Alphadog gave the most reasonable and mature response to this topic. He was lambasted for his reasonableness and sense of fairness. He is owed an apology for the juvenile and harsh responsives he received by those who made assumptions based on their prejudices.

The way to success is to work hard and build your own successful legacy. Tearing down what others have accomplished gets you nowhere other than demonstrates how small you are.

Congratulations on being the landslide winner of the 2015 HYPOCRITE OF THE YEAR AWARD. Only three months into the year it's quite an accomplishment. Oh, and please STFU about apologies. It's a message board. People have opinions on things. Amazing, huh?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people responded with more than many dozens of responses proclaiming conclusive evidence of deliberate cheating in this over-hyped scandel. Their fanatical reflexive responses will shortly be proven baseless. That will not stop them from continuing their slanderous crusade based on their jealousy of another's success.

I have no doubt that those fanatics who have been proven wrong do not have the capacity to admit that they were wrong on this fraudulent issue. When this issue arose Alphadog gave the most reasonable and mature response to this topic. He was lambasted for his reasonableness and sense of fairness. He is owed an apology for the juvenile and harsh responsives he received by those who made assumptions based on their prejudices.

The way to success is to work hard and build your own successful legacy. Tearing down what others have accomplished gets you nowhere other than demonstrates how small you are.

I'm one of those who is confident they cheated. And you have every right to say I'm wrong. But you have no cause to attribute my judgment to jealousy or call me petty. Yes, the Patri*ts are better than the Bills, and have been since before my kids were born. And yes, they also have a track record of cheating (and getting away with it). The fact that they are a talented and well-coached team doesn't mean they aren't cheaters, too, as their history shows.

Stop the name-calling. And read the terms of service while you're at it.

kj

What otherwise would have been a legacy for Tom Brady will forever be tainted. For the first 3 Superbowls, they taped practices and walk throughs that no one will ever have the opportunity to see because the NFL destroyed them. Now we have deflated footballs that can't be explained by any science. Tom Brady essentially becomes the Sammy Sosa of football. Cheater cheater, at least he's not a wife beater.

I can't stand the patriots because they've been beating the crap out of us ( and most of the NFL ) for 15 years and have won 4 freaking Superbowls. Having said that, I think that " Deflategate " was stupid and was driven by mainly Indy and that former Jets employee ( cannot remember his name ) who now works for the league. They were hoping to setup NE and it blew in their face. To make matters worst, NE went on the win the big one. So now the league is going to look like idiots trying to explain that this was an overblown story.

On the bright side, I love seeing Goddell look uncomfortable and this will be the case I'm sure. Cannot wait to see it.

Edited by Jets Hater

What otherwise would have been a legacy for Tom Brady will forever be tainted. For the first 3 Superbowls, they taped practices and walk throughs that no one will ever have the opportunity to see because the NFL destroyed them. Now we have deflated footballs that can't be explained by any science. Tom Brady essentially becomes the Sammy Sosa of football. Cheater cheater, at least he's not a wife beater.

from the rumors I hear... She wears the pants in the family.

I'm pretty sure Goodell was letting Kraft run the investigation, so I guess that's it.*

*Please note that the above is said in jest as an effort to show disgust at the preferential treatment Goodell has shown Kraft in the past. I understand that Kraft did not, in fact, run the investigation.

Congratulations on being the landslide winner of the 2015 HYPOCRITE OF THE YEAR AWARD. Only three months into the year it's quite an accomplishment. Oh, and please STFU about apologies. It's a message board. People have opinions on things. Amazing, huh?

You were an unceasing fanatic in your frenzied treatment of this manufactured issue with countless intense responses and accusations. Now your latest response is to tell someone who was correct on this ridiculously exaggerated issue to STFU. That is very unclassy.

Having an opinion is one thing. But to continue with your never ending harranguing before there was any solid evidence dealing with the serious charge of organizational integrity demonstrated how off the wall you were on this issue.

I'm not going to tell you to STFU as you told me. You are entitled to your opinions even if they are a graphic reflection of your emotional control. .

You were an unceasing fanatic in your frenzied treatment of this manufactured issue with countless intense responses and accusations. Now your latest response is to tell someone who was correct on this ridiculously exaggerated issue to STFU. That is very unclassy.

Having an opinion is one thing. But to continue with your never ending harranguing before there was any solid evidence dealing with the serious charge of organizational integrity demonstrated how off the wall you were on this issue.

I'm not going to tell you to STFU as you told me. You are entitled to your opinions even if they are a graphic reflection of your emotional control. .

You don't know schit about what actually happened, and yet you are bashing posters for saying what they thought happened as if you know. And you don't. That's why you should STFU. I bet John Wells may not know exactly what happened. So for you to trash other people for stating they know what happened is the epitome of hypocrisy and douchebaggery.

You don't know for sure. I don't know for sure. No fan knows for sure. They are opinions.

Chances are we will never know for sure. So stop acting like you do and bashing other posters for doing exactly what you are doing.

The Patriots declare the Patriots didn't cheat, and you're reaction is to criticize everyone else's credibility?

You are an ad executive's wet dream.

He is right there is no smoking gun but instead there is a bent air needle!

Kraft's banana genital too. Cant leave that out.

B8ATngHIIAAw1s7.png

I freaking love this screen shot. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kraft: 'No smoking gun' in Deflategate probe

Kraft: 'No smoking gun' in Deflategate probe Video

hmmm why did he bring this dead story to life?

Speaking to the media at the NFL owners meeting Monday, Kraft otherwise deflected questions about the NFL's ongoing football probe, directing all questions to the league office, but said he preferred to let the investigation run its course.

OK I fixed it to make it more accurate.

Omg. This story is still deflated???? When are they going to inflate the truth?

I'm pretty sure Goodell was letting Kraft run the investigation, so I guess that's it.*

*Please note that the above is said in jest as an effort to show disgust at the preferential treatment Goodell has shown Kraft in the past. I understand that Kraft did not, in fact, run the investigation.

Yeah but if Kraft pays the people investigating the incident, it's still Kraft running the investigation.

*Please note that I dont like Kraft and the stupid cheating Pats*

I remember during the Bills dominant years (pre-internet), when there was outcry that the league should move the conference championship games to a neutral site, because the weather and fans in Buffalo were an unfair advantage. I can't imagine what that would have been like if there had been an internet back then. Bitter whiners from around the world. Of course, some will say "but this is about cheating!"...but it's still a reflection of embittered fans searching for some way to attack the victors.

The Bills will have their turn again.

Edited by HoF Watkins

I remember during the Bills dominant years (pre-internet), when there was outcry that the league should move the conference championship games to a neutral site, because the weather and fans in Buffalo were an unfair advantage. I can't imagine what that would have been like if there had been an internet back then. Bitter whiners from around the world. Of course, some will say "but this is about cheating!"...but it's still a reflection of embittered fans searching for some way to attack the victors.

The Bills will have their turn again.

question for you and John C...was Spygate real or made up?

If real, did the NFL destroy a whole bunch of tape before others could look at it?

Was deflatgate a national story, leading the national news show..or only an item on the Bills, Jets, Dolphins message boards?

You guys are dolts to say this was a non story only perpetrated by Pats hating fan boys....

I disagree JC, it's not exxagerated at all. The media exposed it for a couple of weeks.

EVEN IF IT'S NOT AN ADVANTAGE (EVEN THOUGH WE ALL KNOW THAT IT IS), their footballs were underinflated. That's a penalty in my book. Somewhere there lies BREAKING OF A RULE by that team.

The sb is long over and the case is still unresolved???? Eff that. We know damn well it should really only take a day or two. This reads like another mutherfreaking cover up.

So no, not an exxagerated story. Not at all. If anything, it's an underinflated story that needs to be exposed longer.

question for you and John C...was Spygate real or made up?

If real, did the NFL destroy a whole bunch of tape before others could look at it?

Was deflatgate a national story, leading the national news show..or only an item on the Bills, Jets, Dolphins message boards?

You guys are dolts to say this was a non story only perpetrated by Pats hating fan boys....

Good point.

Honestly if it was a team I didnt follow, like the cardinals. I still wouldnt like it. It's cheating and the team/subject would get treated like so, negatively.

it's breaking the rules. Advantage or not. It's breaking an nfl rule of inflating balls to a specific psi.

Of course a team in our division will get a little more sports hate. Obvious guy please dial in 3 2 1.