The other safety...

What is the board's thought on Searcy's replacement.

I think they draft a safety in second or third round.

I also think Graham might play a lot at the safety position.

The rest of the contenders have had limited playing time and mostly in three safety packages.

Duke is rex's dream at ss, he drops the BOOOM!!

As he was drafted for pettine I think it's safe to speculate there's a bit of shared vision there.

Curious to see/hear what he thinks of Meeks given his particular eye for Clemson too.

As he was drafted for pettine I think it's safe to speculate there's a bit of shared vision there.

Curious to see/hear what he thinks of Meeks given his particular eye for Clemson too.

Agree, also gotta hope that McKelvin returns to the form he had in Pettines d.

Duke is the replacement. I am curious if they go to playing safety at a cover two.

Otherwise Meeks is 3rd safety for those exotic 3safety schemes. Rambo could be the dime. Both Rambo and Meeks are different players. Meeks is all over the field cover it in a hurry, an ideal SS who doesn't do as good n open space as hoped while Rambo is a poor mans Byrd - right place right time and faster. Rambo is the ideal FS backup and Meeks is the ideal 3rd Safety

Edited by jboyst62

Duke is the replacement. I am curious if they go to playing safety at a cover two.

Otherwise Meeks is 3rd safety for those exotic 3safety schemes. Rambo could be the dime. Both Rambo and Meeks are different players. Meeks is all over the field cover it in a hurry, an ideal SS who doesn't do as good n open space as hoped while Rambo is a poor mans Byrd - right place right time and faster. Rambo is the ideal FS backup and Meeks is the ideal 3rd Safety

Yes, but which one is more poised to inherit the earth?

i think they really liked Graham's versatility. he could step in and play CB or S. same with A Williams. if McLovin' isn't a total mess and can stay healthy then I think Graham starts at S but Duke will probably be out there a lot too