Press Conferences today??

cage

85 supposedly

That is really messed up if true. I would think that they would respect Lee Smith enough to take 85 out of the rotation, at least until the ink is dry on his Raiders contract. Guys that meant that much to the Bills deserve much more respect than this regime is showing them!! Edited by Kirby Jackson

That is really messed up if true. I would think that they would respect Lee Smith enough to take 85 out of the rotation, at least until the ink is dry on his Raiders contract. Guys that meant that much to the Bills deserve much more respect than this regime is showing them!!

#kimisheartless

That is really messed up if true. I would think that they would respect Lee Smith enough to take 85 out of the rotation, at least until the ink is dry on his Raiders contract. Guys that meant that much to the Bills deserve much more respect than this regime is showing them!!

Did I miss something?

Air Pegula travels to the Jersey burbs!

Picking up Harvin for a PC? Inquiring minds want to know...

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/XSR960

I noticed that the tracking for this plane is titled "Executive AirShare #960". The AirShare part typically refers to a business that provides, for all intents and purposes, a "time share" of planes instead of individuals having to pay for a plane and all the housing and service fees themselves.

Wondering if anyone has any more info on what is the "Pegulas' Plane" since based on the Air Shares thing, this could very well be someone/anyone else using the plane to fly around. Not necessarily for the Bills or even the Pegulas. I also noticed that McCoy came to Buffalo on a G3, and this is a Lear 45.

So anyone know for sure that the Pegulas own a plane outright, and what type it is?

Edited by DrDareustein