Beerball

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stay on topic, this isn't about you.

If Buffalo - Waterfront Whore

If St Catherine - Cathy's Clown

Hey I already posted Lakefront Ho, you friggin plagiarist.

I don't think he'd go for that, he once wished me dead.

Sorry about that!

IcedInTillMay

2012OutlierWinter

Simmer down... Just kidding

Wasn't FinSD the one that swam the Upper Niagara River from Fort Erie to Bird Island and back?

How 'bout:

SwimmingUpStream

Funny one! Makes me think of sperm tho!

I wished us all dead at one point I think. Sobriety may change that.

Yes computers and Iphones should have a built in breathalizer to insure against drunk posting and texting.

Previously In Sunny San Diego

(PISSD)

Good one ! I have been laughing my ass off at some of the suggestions. Keep them coming!

Sorry about that!

:thumbsup: only reason I brought it up is because it was sooooo long ago, different times. Truth be told you didn't wish me dead, it was the entire state of Texas IIRC. :lol:

There are some good ideas in this thread, if you make the move you have options.

:thumbsup: only reason I brought it up is because it was sooooo long ago, different times. Truth be told you didn't wish me dead, it was the entire state of Texas IIRC. :lol:

There are some good ideas in this thread, if you make the move you have options.

Sorry Texas! I'll be making the move just a matter of when.

he needs some help in coming up with a new user name.

IF soon to be formerly (perhaps) FiSD picks your entry you will be declared the WINNER!!!!!!!

As the WINNER!!!!!!! you will receive the signature of your choice for moi & I will agree to keep it for a minimum of 6 months.

As with all contests, there can be only one WINNER!!!!!!! If two people choose the same handle the first one in wins.

Play early.

Play often.

You could be the WINNER!!!!!!!

Who?