FiSD may soon no longer be FiSD soooooo

Beerball

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to hear the backstory about why FiSD wished Beerball dead, please.

Hell I don't even remember, probably drunk at the time. Long time ago.

Update, I think I do remember, there was a polarizing thread about an old guy that shot and killed a burglar crawling into his neighbors house in Texas. I said that I would not shoot somebody to save your toaster but I certainly would call the police to report the burglary. It was a heated topic that got out of hand. Although in my younger days I had lots of heated discussions on TBD. That might have been the one.

Edited by Fan in San Diego

Update, I think I do remember, there was a polarizing thread about an old guy that shot and killed a burglar crawling into his neighbors house in Texas. I said that I would not shoot somebody to save your toaster but I certainly would call the police to report the burglary. It was a heated topic that got out of hand. Although in my younger days I had lots of heated discussions on TBD. That might have been the one.

After all this time, I think everyone here has wished everyone else dead at some point.

Though the best was when BF_in_Indiana suggested that LABillzFan throw himself in front of a bus...and went to the effort to include the Los Angeles bus schedule in his post.

After all this time, I think everyone here has wished everyone else dead at some point.

Though the best was when BF_in_Indiana suggested that LABillzFan throw himself in front of a bus...and went to the effort to include the Los Angeles bus schedule in his post.

Good one! Nice blast from the past. Although Ice's epic meltdowns were something to behold.

Wasn't it you that wished Mitt Romney dead?

Not me!