Marquis Grey as #2??

[This is an automated response]<br /><br />As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.<br /><br />The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.<br /><br />Thank you.

i hear people talk often about how impressed the are with grey, and im a litle puzzled. he had that one long gainer on a play where the defense had combusted and he blew down the field. i was cheering and high fiving my football buddy and we were wondering aloud "who the F is this guy?" then he had another decent deep catch and watched him plow a LB on a run play. the guy made some moves and seemed to be in the right place at right time but im not about to annoint him a potential superstar just yet. i like him and hope he continues to improve but i think the praise for him is a litte overhyped based mostly upon one long pass reception where the defense was caught sleeping.

Guy has been on 4 teams in 2 years so I hope we're not counting on him being the #2 just yet. Granted he's got some athletic ability. I didn't realize he was a qb & wr in college so he is rather new to the position. I like pulling for the underdog and hope he can be a diamond in the rough but I hope we're not planning on throwing him into the fire without more options.

Edited by 3 --> 10 Connection

I am of the opinion that the role that Grey and Clay could play, is much different than the type of TE (Seam threat and Red Zone Threat) that the Bills really need.

I would like to see a 6'5 250# TE signed for that role, and let Grey be the H back type. We signed that FB from Minny, so I dont think we really need 3 players like that.