Marquis Grey as #2??

Kill me now

No one is forcing you to click on these threads. If it doesn't interest you then move on. If anything, your comment bumped it up.

MarQueis Gray is the man. I'm excited to see what he can do for us this season regardless of the role he plays.

Edited by Hot Buffalo Wings

i hear people talk often about how impressed the are with grey, and im a litle puzzled. he had that one long gainer on a play where the defense had combusted and he blew down the field. i was cheering and high fiving my football buddy and we were wondering aloud "who the F is this guy?" then he had another decent deep catch and watched him plow a LB on a run play. the guy made some moves and seemed to be in the right place at right time but im not about to annoint him a potential superstar just yet. i like him and hope he continues to improve but i think the praise for him is a litte overhyped based mostly upon one long pass reception where the defense was caught sleeping.

Every once and again a change in system turns a guy the was a bubble player, one which executed on gameday when given a rare chance, into a solid contributor.

One example to me is stevie when (no matter what you thought of him) he went from DJs offense to Chans.