Rolling Stones 2015 tour @ The Ralph

Mrs. BB greatly enjoys listening to U2 so it would behoove you to go pick on someone else.

I also greatly enjoy listening to U2, especially everything through Unforgettable Fire (1984). But Bono has become Gene Simmons without being as open as Gene Simmons is about being in it for the money every step of the way.

With Buffalo's luck they'll schedule it 4th of July weekend and no one will show. They'll all be at The Dead in Chicago.

Lol! So true.

The Dead thing has been a cluster since it started. Hope that weekend goes well for all involved. I have my doubts.

they had pre-sell for the Dear Jerry tribute show at Merriweather Post Pavillion...i lucked into 2 lawn seats and heard later in the day that it sold out in 4 minutes...i was in at 10 and out by 10:02, couldn't believe my luck, I tried for the Chicago shows but that was indeed a clusterf*** of biblical proportions

http://blackbirdmusicgroup.com/dear-jerry-celebrating-the-music-of-jerry-garcia/

Lol! So true.

The Dead thing has been a cluster since it started. Hope that weekend goes well for all involved. I have my doubts.

Lol! So true.

People are bitching about there being no camping. Are you kidding? There are three shows. You want the parking lot full off all the people attending all three shows to camp for three nights? Yeah, that will work out well. !@#$ing stoners............ :D