Fred Jackson cut??(UPDATE: Pegula says Hell To The No)

But didn't the chain of events, as hinted and reported by journalists with access to team insiders, follow that chain of events?

Bills were interested in Powell, and as a result Fred's position was in danger and there was equivocation from the Bills front office. Then only after a lot of fan uproar did the team confirm that Fred isn't going anywhere. And that report included the tidbit that Pegula stepped in.

So looking at the chain of events, based on speculation it's hard to think that Pegula didn't insert himself into a personnel decision.

I'm beginning to think that Leroi is one of the Pegula kids, or some other relative/close friend of a family member. Always sticks up for the Pegulas. Said stuff about what was happening in Boca, even at least once saying "Here in Boca." Has great insider information but it is fluid because even Whaley and Rex don't know exactly what is going to happen, etc.

Not sure about it of course. If it's true I think it's great even if reports will be biased.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tim Graham is generally interested in two things: the Bills failing and his rolling in their failures with his tongue happily wagging like a dog in schitt.

Check that: three things. He still enjoys spending his weekends trolling fans about the "Redskin" thing.

I couldn't agree more. I started a thread about his tweets and how it struck me that this guy enjoys it when things aren't rolling along. I personally believe that he has a ax to grind and he's not willing to let it go, imo. If so then what a sad little man he must be.

I'm beginning to think that Leroi is one of the Pegula kids, or some other relative/close friend of a family member. Always sticks up for the Pegulas. Said stuff about what was happening in Boca, even at least once saying "Here in Boca." Has great insider information but it is fluid because even Whaley and Rex don't know exactly what is going to happen, etc.

Not sure about it of course. If it's true I think it's great even if reports will be biased.

That's an interesting idea. Either way I just like Leroi's content and don't feel like we have to try to out him.

Yeah, not doubting his access to inside sources. Just have a hard time believing that Pegula didn't lean on Whaley in this specific incident, especially in how events unfolded.

This offseason sure hasn't been boring so far, jesus...

Orton retires

Marrone quits

Rex is hired

Shady trade

Cassel trade

Hughes re-signed

We're linked to multiple quality FAs

And now FredEx drama

I'm going to age 15 years before September

I couldn't agree more. I started a thread about his tweets and how it struck me that this guy enjoys it when things aren't rolling along. I personally believe that he has a ax to grind and he's not willing to let it go, imo. If so then what a sad little man he must be.

Yeah, I smile every time I don't click on something he vomits onto the internet. Every click keeps him employed another day. Shun the troll.

This offseason sure hasn't been boring so far, jesus...

Orton retires

Marrone quits

Rex is hired

Shady trade

Cassel trade

Hughes re-signed

We're linked to multiple quality FAs

And now FredEx drama

I'm going to age 15 years before September

Remember when we used to legitimately debate the merits of people like Gibran Hamdan?

It's always struck me that he resents having to cover the Bills. Whenever I think of Tim Graham, I think of this:

bill_murray-stripes1981-2290.jpg

Remember when we used to legitimately debate the merits of people like Gibran Hamdan?

Sadly.... I kinda wish for somewhere in between one extreme and the other at this point :lol:

(not really, I think we're heading in the right direction, but some of these rumors and threads are stressful!)

I am still concerned that it is a temporary reprieve and he gets cut during camp regardless. After which he will be unlikely to hook on with another team at least until injuries hit.

No concern. He's old and -injury notwithstanding, his best days are behind him. Will he be a Wall of Famer? I'd say Count on it! Is there another season left in him to once again defy the odds and be effective on the field? Understand, with This team, 'effective' means contribute to a Division champion. If so, screw the Legend of Kiko, he'll cement his legacy as the 'little Train that Could' and we'll all carry him off the field at seasons end, aka Jack Kemp and OJ in '73.

Until the inevitable Billsbabe meltdown?

Like reporters who have to filter everything even their best sources have through an agenda bullschitt detector, insiders release information for reasons. Some are great reasons and others obviously not so great. An agenda doesn't have to be a bad connotation. Leroi and BillsBabe and Timmah when he was here and others have their own reasons for coming on this board and disseminating information. I think Leroi is awesome, whether he or she is right 100% of the time or not. It's a great service being provided.

Dang what's with all the Leroi haters? The guy has inside info but he's not Nostradamus. He was right about them wanting to cut Fred a week before. Things change. There was an uproar from fans and Pegula had to step in.

If we aren't appreciative then he's just going to keep his info to himself. I for one love all of the Bills info we can get our hands on

Edited by kdiggz

Dang what's with all the Leroi haters? The guy has inside info but he's not Nostradamus. He was right about them wanting to cut Fred a week before. Things change. There was an uproar from fans and Pegula had to step in. Things change.

If we aren't appreciative then he's just going to keep his info to himself. I for one love all of the Bills info we can get our hands on

Well put.

Of course, but that is true of every team. What is different is whether or not an owner will ever really use that power. Many will and many won't. Most fans don't want their team's owner doing anything of the sort. What Leroi was saying, true or not, is that Pegula wouldn't do that. He's type B owner, who is not going to overrule his GM. Right now, we don't know either way if El Petulante is Type A or Type B.

Nuance, even when not particularly subtle, is hard for many. What you are saying is remarkably clear and frankly factually true, even if some refuse to see it