Last post wins part trois (this is the real official LPW)

Beerball

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone notice Fergy's conspicuous absence today? I wonder what happened to him?

or do I?

Do you have him tied up in your dungeon again? I thought SDS had said no more of this with board members while you are a mod.

No BringBackFeggy?

TRBJ must have done something as they were going head to head for days,

and no not that head you sicko's

BringBackFeggy a whole 2 hours!! Last Active Today, 10:00 AM

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

If only Beerball wasn't pissed off at me for ruining his good name I would have a chance to win this thing.

da fuq?? Who's been messin' with my posts??? TRBJ...look what you've done!!!

Do you not know that Beerboy is secretly in love with you? Haven't you noticed the postmark on the anonymous love letters you have been receiving? He's hoping to work up to sexting with you soon.

I've chatted with him at the Brony fan page before...he kind of pushes me to the side when he enters the "Rainbow Dash Den" chat room in favor of PeppermintJoe4356 and FlytotheMoon_in_Chicago

1398937526730.cached.jpg

Beerball asked that we never show his avatar from BronyBrothers.com but it's only fitting given his affinity for power.... and rainbows.

Winner!

Big deal...I have over 8 documented pages of TPP...and before Beerball or his sidekick BuffBill go and change my posts, I have already downloaded screen shots of all top posts to document my victory. Go here-----> www.fergykickedass.com

FYI

BREAKING: DishNetwork facility/call center in Houston, TX taken over by giant spiders. All employees are asked to evacuate immediately.

ALSO BREAKING: Ironically, Alvin Call Center showing signs of structural weakness in I-beams. All employees should leave the premises ASAP.

Edited by BringBackFergy