Last post wins part trois (this is the real official LPW)

Beerball

Please boycott this thread. DO NOT POST HERE. I have thrown my full support behind the efforts of Jim in Anchorage because he is a fine, upstanding individual and he has, as always, the best interests of TBD in mind. I will, as soon as his cheque clears, close this thread. Thank you for your support in the past and I do so look forward to it in the future.

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD.

toxic1-400x352.gif

I would delete this post (if I had the power) because it contributes very little to the Board. It is also a top page post making the score 2-2. ****.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please boycott this thread. DO NOT POST HERE. I have thrown my full support behind the efforts of Jim in Anchorage because he is a fine, upstanding individual and he has, as always, the best interests of TBD in mind. I will, as soon as his cheque clears, close this thread. Thank you for your support in the past and I do so look forward to it in the future.

toxic1-400x352.gif

toxic1-400x352.gif

You don't feel shameful at all at trying to shut down the thread I dedicated to CGF?

I do, that (and the money) is why I have told people to not post here any longer.