Last post wins part trois (this is the real official LPW)

Beerball

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mead...i think you are ok. TRBJ is the problem here. Tell you what...if you would be so kind as to private message me right before you post the 180th post...I'll get you a free 30 day subscription to TBD. Thanks.

No! No cheating! This is between me and you! I could totally get CBF here if I wanted. But no. I'm playing fair and square!

mead...i think you are ok. TRBJ is the problem here. Tell you what...if you would be so kind as to private message me right before you post the 180th post...I'll get you a free 30 day subscription to TBD. Thanks.

going to cost you a bottle of red wine.

I think I do (thanks delete button)

This is a public service announcement though only a test.... If this were a real public service announcement we would communicate some real information... This is only a test.... Which you idiots have failed... Again....

This will be my last victory...I will bow out with 9 wins under my belt. Come on Lucky 200

It's public knowledge that you and BBF have gotten nowhere for years.... Isn't it time for both of you to at least try to get somewhere? Maybe in bed together?

He doesn't realize that I am now the Bottom page poster and even better than his Top page ramblings...I concede

Maybe