Last post wins part trois (this is the real official LPW)

Beerball

Big deal...I am the real winner because I conceded in an effort to bring friendliness and reason to the Board...I don't use other to boost post counts or come up with sad stories. Bottom Page Poster is where it's at now...Bottom is the new Top.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big deal...I am the real winner because I conceded in an effort to bring friendliness and reason to the Board...I don't use other to boost post counts or come up with sad stories. Bottom Page Poster is where it's at now...Bottom is the new Top.

You send in your illiterate children to do your dirty work.

Pulled all the insulation out of cellar ceiling under the addition. Plan on putting pink foam insulation up between the joist. Mice had made a mess out of the fiberglass

This is not the "What did you do today" thread! This is Last Post wins. Which has turned into... well... I don't know what it turned into. Stop padding posts for Fergy. Get out of here.

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe

Pulled all the insulation out of cellar ceiling under the addition. Plan on putting pink foam insulation up between the joist. Mice had made a mess out of the fiberglass

mice make a mess out of anything.

I opened an equipment cabinet out in the field on the side of the highway and a mouse thought she'd take up residence inside.... there was a 3 inch tall pile of discarded cig butts

Taken out of context again. Said it over a year ago as follows: "I LOVE MY LITTLE PONIES!! I HAVE A BATH MAT IN THE TUB WITH PONIES, I HAVE THE 7 CD SET AND I DRESS LIKE A DIFFERENT ONE EVERY HALLOWEEN. SO TAKE THAT ALL YOU POMPOUS BILLS FANS!!"

Yes, I remember this rant of yours.