No.12 UB vs. No.5 WVU Fri 3/20 2pm NCAA Rd.2

The only thing more meaningless than contracts for college coaches was Tiger Woods' wedding ring.

Hurley wants to be big time. It's a shame because he could build something special here. Buffalo is in its best shape in like 50 years.

Exactly. I remember Bill Self being at Tulsa. The athletic dept. couldn't afford what he was asking - and would get on the market........So, the business community stepped up and chipped in and increased his salary to what he was demanding............I believe it took him a week after signing that contract - to leave for Illinois.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because despite the community springing the dough to make him happy he just looked out for his own interests and went to Illinois. A selfish move and his name is Bill Self. His name is what he did. I tried to make a funny. Get it?

Sorry, I thought you were talking about Hurley.

Because despite the community springing the dough to make him happy he just looked out for his own interests and went to Illinois. A selfish move and his name is Bill Self. His name is what he did. I tried to make a funny. Get it?

I always said the same thing about his name!

MAC tourney semi final. This is Akron's fourth game in 5 days, while UB has had a bye. Two wins and we dance! Go Bulls.

Hopefully you get ESPN3. Game is around 9pm Friday. The finals Will be on ESPN2 Saturday @ 7:30pm.

MAC tourney semi final. This is Akron's fourth game in 5 days, while UB has had a bye. Two wins and we dance! Go Bulls.

Hopefully you get ESPN3. Game is around 9pm Friday. The finals Will be on ESPN2 Saturday @ 7:30pm.

Let's go Bulls! Zips is a dumb name!

Thanks for the info.

I don't know if you all heard that Moss turned his ankle in practice. Hurley said it was no big deal but obviously it was. When the MAC player of the year scores 3 points in a tourney semi, something has to be wrong.

But a win is a win. Go Bulls.

Is Central Michigan the superior team, or is this an even match-up?

Pretty even, though CM won both meetings this year. One game by one point. UB's chances aren't good with their best player hobbling. But there's always a chance!