No.12 UB vs. No.5 WVU Fri 3/20 2pm NCAA Rd.2

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love how Buffalo (school colors blue and white) wears all-black uniforms with black t-shirts and black leg spandex in an effort to attract the gangsta culture.

Hurley has ties to Duke and their road ones are predominately black too.

are they losing any guys? Good freshman class coming in?

Ford and Regan are done but everyone else is back. Plus some nice new talent including a JC transfer that picked Buffalo over bigger programs because of Hurley.

Love how Buffalo (school colors blue and white) wears all-black uniforms with black t-shirts and black leg spandex in an effort to attract the gangsta culture.

I think those black road Uni's look awesome. Much better than their traditional blue/white. UB played a very mediocre game and still had a chance. If Hurley sticks around they have a nice team next year. If Hurley bolts some of the high end recruits may never come to campus. Let's hope he stays.

I think those black road Uni's look awesome. Much better than their traditional blue/white. UB played a very mediocre game and still had a chance. If Hurley sticks around they have a nice team next year. If Hurley bolts some of the high end recruits may never come to campus. Let's hope he stays.

not sure what "bigger" programs will be available. Can't think of any openings right now. College bball coaches seem to have really long leashes. But hope he stays at least another year.

I hate how they down play Buffalo, and all of their uniforms say State University of New York at Buffalo.

I love it because Buffalo is now the center of public college athletics for New York State. I think that should be a source of pride. It is for me.

I love it because Buffalo is now the center of public college athletics for New York State. I think that should be a source of pride. It is for me.

Agreed.

I'm an '83 grad born, raised and living in Buffalo. Anything that helps the school recruit and make a name for itself nationally is a big plus for WNY.

Didn't watch the game, but the Bulls starters out-scored WV's. Building a bench is the program's next big challenge. And if the "New York" branding helps with that, it's all good...

Edited by Lurker