Ok Can Some of You Finally Admit........

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This administration is not only allowing people to break the law but encouraging it. It is just flat out wrong, but is made shameful because of the reasons it is being encouraged---purely political.

Obama won't ever run again. He won't need anyone's vote ever again

Awesome, More United States citizens! Building a Soviet style wall won't stop people from being born here.

What about this story scares you?

One of the biggest challenges we face in this country and the world for that matter, is not that we don't have enough people. It's that we have too many. But of course I know you look at each child born here, each immigrant (legal or illegal) as a dollar sign to feed our government so it can take care of you because I guess you're incapable of doing it yourself.

The fact that you appear to be ok with this says an awful lot.

Didn't say that, he still has to be politically pragmatic, but in the end, he's trying to do the right thing

Which is???

One of the biggest challenges we face in this country and the world for that matter, is not that we don't have enough people. It's that we have too many. But of course I know you look at each child born here, each immigrant (legal or illegal) as a dollar sign to feed our government so it can take care of you because I guess you're incapable of doing it yourself.

The fact that you appear to be ok with this says an awful lot.

We have too many people? How did you reach that conclusion?

Which is???

Bringing in people out of the shadows of second class status and giving them the dignity, humanity and resposonsibilities of citizenship

Didn't say that, he still has to be politically pragmatic, but in the end, he's trying to do the right thing

The right thing deliberately breaking the law opening the borders letting in poor, ignorant, 3rd worlders to collect welfare and become part of the democrat team? Deliberately ignoring the Constitution(which he took a vow to uphold btw) this is the right thing? He has said it himself. His goal is to get rid of conservatism and by changing the demographic this is the globalist strategy. Admit it your guy is a criminal. Plain and simple and he should be removed and charged with treason.

Edited by Dante

We have too many people? How did you reach that conclusion?

I live in California and see it first hand. But hey bring 'em all in. We'd flourish with a couple billion people here right? And what I've seen going on in the last 30 plus years, the number of years I've been in CA, is that we've attracted the wrong people. We've had a huge influx of poor, unskilled labor. They bring in attitudes of the third world countries where they came from. The dirtiest, most crowded areas are Chinatowns and areas populated by large groups of Central and South Americans. I saw it in SoCal and now I see it in NorCal. But what I see more up here is the difficult time those that can actually bring something to the table here (engineers, doctors, scientists) have in becoming legal citizens. I see it all the time with software engineers in the Bay Area that are forced to return to their home countries because their visas have expired.

So you're ok with illegals coming here to baby factories to have babies born here to become immediate citizens and eventually make it easier for them to stay or automatically become citizens as well. So who would you want to continue the growth of this country? People who flaunt the system and give us no guarantee that their children will become a person of any potential or people continue to populate our poorest neighborhoods with unskilled labor? Or would you like it to be the software engineer that can potentially invent the newest gadget to make our lives simpler or the scientist that could invent the cure for cancer or the doctor who could cure yours. Your choice.

Bringing in people out of the shadows of second class status and giving them the dignity, humanity and resposonsibilities of citizenship

Which provides what for you and me other than a feel good story?

I live in California and see it first hand. But hey bring 'em all in. We'd flourish with a couple billion people here right? And what I've seen going on in the last 30 plus years, the number of years I've been in CA, is that we've attracted the wrong people. We've had a huge influx of poor, unskilled labor. They bring in attitudes of the third world countries where they came from. The dirtiest, most crowded areas are Chinatowns and areas populated by large groups of Central and South Americans. I saw it in SoCal and now I see it in NorCal. But what I see more up here is the difficult time those that can actually bring something to the table here (engineers, doctors, scientists) have in becoming legal citizens. I see it all the time with software engineers in the Bay Area that are forced to return to their home countries because their visas have expired.

So you're ok with illegals coming here to baby factories to have babies born here to become immediate citizens and eventually make it easier for them to stay or automatically become citizens as well. So who would you want to continue the growth of this country? People who flaunt the system and give us no guarantee that their children will become a person of any potential or people continue to populate our poorest neighborhoods with unskilled labor? Or would you like it to be the software engineer that can potentially invent the newest gadget to make our lives simpler or the scientist that could invent the cure for cancer or the doctor who could cure yours. Your choice.

Welcome to America! Welcome to American history. The Irish were even worse when they got here but are good Americans now. I understand you hate them but that's tough. i thought you said you were living my country anyway. What happened to that idea?

Which provides what for you and me other than a feel good story?

Who cares? Better than making it a feel good story for the haters

Welcome to America! Welcome to American history. The Irish were even worse when they got here but are good Americans now. I understand you hate them but that's tough. i thought you said you were living my country anyway. What happened to that idea?

Who cares? Better than making it a feel good story for the haters

So you don't see overpopulation as a challenge? You don't see a massive influx of people whose work experience has been shipped to the their home countries never to return thereby giving them no viable work experience as a challenge? So we'll stick with what has "always worked". How progressive of you.

Haters. :rolleyes: When's the prom?

Awesome, More United States citizens! Building a Soviet style wall won't stop people from being born here.

What about this story scares you?

How are we going to employ everyone? Not just the newborns but the older ones that are here and their family members. Americans (actual citizens) are already underemployed.

We allow about 1 million people a year citizenship legally. That is probably too many already and does not include those still coming illegally. Immigration level should be set at reasonable numbers. Historical norms are much lower than 1 million a year.

https://www.numbersusa.com/

Which is???

Voter registration. Let them in, give them benefits and win more elections. Party first.

So you don't see overpopulation as a challenge? You don't see a massive influx of people whose work experience has been shipped to the their home countries never to return thereby giving them no viable work experience as a challenge? So we'll stick with what has "always worked". How progressive of you.

Haters. :rolleyes: When's the prom?

OverPoulation of the United States? That's the first I've heard of this in connection to immigration, feel free to show some data, studies and examples...

Your second sentence needs to be reworded.

And yes, capitalism, the relative free flow of labor to jobs has worked well. Anti-immigration is very anti-capitalist. Why put up undo barriers for businesses to find and hire hard working people?

Do we need more people here with low skills, low education and low expectations? We have tens of millions already.

What, the Conservative base doesn't need the competition?