Bills to trade Kiko Alonso for LeSean McCoy

CNY315

Those who hate the trade and feel like they want to stop supporting the Bills, here are two suggestions for you

1. Send in a job application for Whaley's job since you, behind a computer, can do it better.
  2. IF you are really done, the Patriots need more bandwagon jumpers. Go support them!

For the rest of you, let's see how it pans out. I see the merit in the trade as McCoy is a top flight RB in the prime of his career, he can play in cold weather and this team needs some damn star power.

Now, resign Hughes and Spikes. . .try to get Revis for a two year deal (if possible) to lock down the secondary completely and draft a guard 2nd round that is ready to go this year!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Realistically, probably not. LK is bigger, faster, stronger and more explosive.... And every bit as instinctive if not more. And healthy.

Agreed... Love Kiko... But he's not in LK's zip code... Though to be honest are, if any, are...

Wrong!!!! Whaley comes from Pitt.. They have never payed big $ to LBs. And they run the ball. This was definitely Whaley. Can't believe peeps don't like this trade. We got (arguably) the best RB In the leauge, and a middle of the road G for a 11m dollar cap hit.Kiko has always seemed like a psycho to me.he is a knee injured waiting to happen. He wasn't DROY, he was in the running. We were a great Defence without him. With a true super star at RB We could be a real contender. If we could get a G and Jordan Cameron next, the O would be legit.

yep. It's a bold move, but if we can look beyond fan favorites, Kiko became a luxury in this scheme and Shady became a necessity.

Seems pretty accurate after reading through the thread. Of course theyre generalizations, but I dont think he missed any of the details.

Seems pretty accurate after reading through the thread. Of course theyre generalizations, but I dont think he missed any of the details.

Disagree. There are good defenses and good criticisms sprinkled throughout, and no one to my knowledge attacked the trade in the simplistic way that the poster posited.

haha I was going to post about the Locker-Hoyer duel but didn't want to start a new thread.

yep, he does.

Of course he does !

Thats why this is bs.

Like Pettine and Jim Leonhard. great dont keep your #2 draft pick. dont keep Searcy dont keep Alonso dont ever tell me build through the draft again anyone.

This is weirder than Ralph being cheap.

We had the best D in the league last year without KIKO.

With urgent QB issues we need a running game worse than a line backer.

Stand by, we still need 3 stud O linemen.

Hate to give up KIKO but think I'm ok -

Long thread, but has anyone pointed out the Fred vs McCoy twitter beef last year?

No, but I thought about it. McCoy (as I recall) tweeted that Brown was better than Fred and CJ. Fred was not happy.

McCoy will be 27 going into next season and has had 600+ carries the past two seasons. The RB cliff isn't far away for him and yet he wants his contract to be extended.

You've got to be thinking of future production not past production, ESPECIALLY with RBs. With a quality offensive line, you can get production out of a RB that you don't have to invest much money/years into. I don't get why the Bills are the only team that doesn't seem to understand that.

I have said in a couple different places that Nigel Bradham was the best LB on the roster. I said last summer he would be the break out player.

That is what allowed them to make this move.

They were the #7 defense with Kiko Alonso, and the #4 defense without him...I do not understand why people are upset?

Nigel Bradham is a better NFL LB than Kiko Alonso, and he deserves to start from now on.

Everyone on every channel is saying all the Eagles got was a LB who had a bum knee last season and that is was crazy that they received no draft picks, "What is Chip Kelly thinking?" The Bills fans are all thinking Whaley is an idiot. I am hearing things from Bills fans like we had a superstar and that we are getting a player on the decline. Since when do we deem players superstars after 1 season. In my opinion his play tailored the last 1/3 of the season and then he got hurt. I am not 100% but I think he had surgery on his knee in college too. I get that many fans fall in love with players but we still have a top rated defense and our offense which was pitiful just improved considerably. We landed the superstar!!! Even if we only get 3 or 4 years out of him I would do this trade all day long. I am glad Whaley doesn't listen to fans and their hearts. He made a great move and this should be just the boost we need to make the playoffs. If Mccoy was here last season we would have been a playoff team even with Orten. Now lets get Locklear and let him battle with EJ for the job. I'm ready for some playoffs. excited!!!

I have said in a couple different places that Nigel Bradham was the best LB on the roster. I said last summer he would be the break out player.

That is what allowed them to make this move.

They were the #7 defense with Kiko Alonso, and the #4 defense without him...I do not understand why people are upset?

Nigel Bradham is a better NFL LB than Kiko Alonso, and he deserves to start from now on.

I love me some Nigel and happen to agree with you.

We had the best D in the league last year without KIKO.

With urgent QB issues we need a running game worse than a line backer.

Stand by, we still need 3 stud O linemen.

Hate to give up KIKO but think I'm ok -

yes therapy will do that for you. i want to rip heads off right now at just the thought . never give Phila anything!! batsrds