Pegula net worth

Pegula liquidates a quick $1.75 bil to buy the Bills... Prior to the sale he was known as one of the richest owners in the NFL. A friend of mine in the gas/oil industry says Pegula has another couple Billion untapped in shell corps that own fracking/property rights... Can anyone substantiate?

Edited by RalphOP83

Pegula liquidates a quick $1.75 mil to buy the Bills... Prior to the sale he was known as one of the richest owners in the NFL. A friend of mine in the gas/oil industry says Pegula has another couple Billion untapped in shell corps that own fracking/property rights... Can anyone substantiate?

I have no idea but it would not surprise me. Unlike your typical silver spoonfed 1%er, El Pegula is a geologist. He started as poor as the rest of us shrewdly used his knowledge of the land to identify profitable deposits and make business deals.

Wouldn't it be funny if there was a huge deposit underneath The Ralph, and his real end game is to move the Bills so he can get at the oil and gas?

I have no idea but it would not surprise me. Unlike your typical silver spoonfed 1%er, El Pegula is a geologist. He started as poor as the rest of us shrewdly used his knowledge of the land to identify profitable deposits and make business deals.

Wouldn't it be funny if there was a huge deposit underneath The Ralph, and his real end game is to move the Bills so he can get at the oil and gas?

Maybe he wants to relocate the entire city. That's why he bought the Sabres too. Ive always said that Buffalo is the best fracking place to live

The important thing is he has enough to hire any coach or executive he wants for as long as he or his children own the team, and spend fully to the cap without concern that it will ever affect his lifestyle.

That's what matters to me. Net worth of 3 billion or 30 billion is all the same, as long as it doesn't make him cut corners with his team.

Pegula liquidates a quick $1.75 mil to buy the Bills... Prior to the sale he was known as one of the richest owners in the NFL. A friend of mine in the gas/oil industry says Pegula has another couple Billion untapped in shell corps that own fracking/property rights... Can anyone substantiate?

According to this he has a bit more than Nathan Kirsh and a bit less than Israel Englander

He's been great for Buffalo and as much as I respect Mr. Wilson, he was cheap with coaches. I agree on the dumpster diving comment. Hopefully, Rex will be a hit his second time around, and Whaley has an excellent off season. One good thing is I expect more free agents want to come here.

On the day the sale was announced (When he sold the 1.75 B -) at the press conference - he was asked the question about his future in the gas exploration business and he smiled and said " we are not going anywhere and will continue to be a force in the industry"

Take that for what it's worth but I think your friend is correct - they have vast holdings in the east and the mountian west.

You do realize that a vast majority of Millionaire and even Billionaire's are self made, right? The number is close to 90% self-made.

Edited by Mark80

Pegula liquidates a quick $1.75 bil to buy the Bills... Prior to the sale he was known as one of the richest owners in the NFL. A friend of mine in the gas/oil industry says Pegula has another couple Billion untapped in shell corps that own fracking/property rights... Can anyone substantiate?

All I can say is he's expected to be the wealthiest owner in the NFL if the deals he has coming up go through.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/176055-pegula-ranked-as-4th-wealthiest-nfl-owner/

It will be tough to top Paul Allen.

Yep. Tough to beat $17 billion...