AP wants a new team; now reinstated

YoloinOhio

moral police going hard in here. i don't give a rip who we get i just want to win already. if you guys only want a team full of eagle scouts then it'll be another 15 years till playoffs.

ill take lynch,AP,OJ,ray caruth.ray lewis. i just want to win already. this team has been awful for way to long and run/owned by incompetence.

just freaking win

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

git er done

Wow, has this polar vortex made people around here forget that the Bills don't even have a starting QB yet? You know....the most important position in all of sports. A RB does NOT make this team a Super Bowl contender, a QB that doesn't suck would be a good start though.

AP went to the playoffs with Ponder, I believe... PONDER

Glad you realized he was trying to teach his kid right from wrong and that he's not a monster. He made a mistake in the way he did it and I'm pretty sure he will handle it differently next time. Bring him in if we can.

I'll bet people would have thought he would have handled things differently after he already had one child die from child abuse. Stop making excuses for a child abuser. It's sickening.

Who said Lynch was an !@#$? I wished he was still on the Bills but he isn't...

I didn't. I could care less about the stuff he did. However, I draw the line at child abuse and rape.

I'll bet people would have thought he would have handled things differently after he already had one child die from child abuse. Stop making excuses for a child abuser. It's sickening.

I didn't. I could care less about the stuff he did. However, I draw the line at child abuse and rape.

Nice mix of reactionary and bombastic statements. Kindly explain who he raped?

The talk is interesting. I don't think I would mind him being in Buffalo, but think that the odds of that happening are pretty slim. He said a number of years ago that he would love to finish his career in Dallas. Heck, the guy has a house in Texas to boot. So the way I see AP is pretty simple. I don't see ANY team trading for him with the contract he currently has. It's insane money and at his age he's just not worth it. If the Bills agreed to pay him that contract, they are pretty much saying goodbye to Dareus next year. So the alternative is for the Vikings to simply cut him or arrange a sign and trade with a new team with a new deal. The Vikings can't reinstate him until April 15th and no teams can talk to him before then, so that's going to be awhile. But the moment that happens, I would bet money that Dallas is on the phone to start having those discussions. That's unless of course they re-sign Murray before then. If the latter happens, who knows?

The talk is interesting. I don't think I would mind him being in Buffalo, but think that the odds of that happening are pretty slim. He said a number of years ago that he would love to finish his career in Dallas. Heck, the guy has a house in Texas to boot. So the way I see AP is pretty simple. I don't see ANY team trading for him with the contract he currently has. It's insane money and at his age he's just not worth it. If the Bills agreed to pay him that contract, they are pretty much saying goodbye to Dareus next year. So the alternative is for the Vikings to simply cut him or arrange a sign and trade with a new team with a new deal. The Vikings can't reinstate him until April 15th and no teams can talk to him before then, so that's going to be awhile. But the moment that happens, I would bet money that Dallas is on the phone to start having those discussions. That's unless of course they re-sign Murray before then. If the latter happens, who knows?

murray would be much cheaper than ap. the boys don't have the cap space for ap's current deal. I just don't understand what he could possibly be thinking. He could play two years there and make 30 million bucks or go somewhere else and make about 15...you can't make this stuff up!

murray would be much cheaper than ap. the boys don't have the cap space for ap's current deal. I just don't understand what he could possibly be thinking. He could play two years there and make 30 million bucks or go somewhere else and make about 15...you can't make this stuff up!

I am more and more baffled every single year at some of these star athletes and how completely stupid they are at managing their own brand. It's borderline short bus material. He's probably already screwed himself out of at least $10 million. I just cannot fathom how you throw that type of coin away.

I am more and more baffled every single year at some of these star athletes and how completely stupid they are at managing their own brand. It's borderline short bus material. He's probably already screwed himself out of at least $10 million. I just cannot fathom how you throw that type of coin away.

He should have one thing on his mind...getting in the best shape of his life and forcing the vikings to keep him on the team the next 3 seasons and collect every penny of that contract. Not trying to get released where he's gonna get average money.

I don't want another 30+ year old RB. Pretty sure AP is going to end up in Dallas and Murray is 27 and a little injury prone for my taste, let alone the price he'll demand... That's the money we will need in a year or two for our franchise QB (hopefully).

Wow, has this polar vortex made people around here forget that the Bills don't even have a starting QB yet? You know....the most important position in all of sports. A RB does NOT make this team a Super Bowl contender, a QB that doesn't suck would be a good start though.

A top 5 defense, one of the all time best rbs ever that ran for 2k with a terrible qb and an average qb would make us contenders yes. I understand we have some other issues, but an NFL qb should be able to make this work. We are on the brink of playoffs last year, and adding Adrian Peterson completely changes the offense. Not sure how you couldn't see that