Vikings Season 3

LB3

Vikings returns this Thursday night. Ragnar Lothbrok's reign begins! I still get chills thinking about the "blood eagle" last season. This, for me, is the best show on TV right now. Can't wait!

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vikings returns this Thursday night. Ragnar Lothbrok's reign begins! I still get chills thinking about the "blood eagle" last season. This, for me, is the best show on TV right now. Can't wait!

THIS. History has put out some STELLAR shows as of late. Not sure if you watched "Sons of Liberty" but it was really well done.

What the heck is this? You guys don't know football. The Vikings came into The League in 1961. This will be their 54th season, not their third.

Sheese!

Yeah but most of us are only on season 3 the Fran Tarkenton years. So no spoilers please.

Looking forward to Friday as well (I say Friday because I will probably DVR it).

They are introducing Alfred the Great's mother so I wonder how far they are planning on taking the series. Rollo will betray Ragnar, take Charles the Bald's offer, and create the Normans. I personally think it will end with Ragnar's death. I don't think there are enough popular actors to keep the show going and introduce the Great Heathen Army. Plus the Vikings end up losing, so I don't think history would want to take it that far. **** will end with Ragnar being thrown in a pit of snakes like the legend says. We might get a voice over or text saying the Vikings were so pissed they invaded England.

Psyched! Tomorrow is going to be hell. This thread will taunt me all day at work as I can't watch til tomorrow night.

I hear ya bud.

That was me earlier this week with the Better call Saul thread

Some interesting facts about the show....

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2306299/trivia?ref_=tt_trv_trv

CBF

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan