Vikings Season 3

LB3

Frickin Floki!!!!

I'm surprised they let Athelstan die. However I think this will drive Ragnar to Christ starting with putting on Athelstan's cross, far from what Floki had in mind. Also his son Alfred will become one of the greatest Christian Kings of England.

Ecbert's still !@#$ed and got some weird plan up his sleeve - Alfred really? interesting

Frickin Floki is right - Athelstan was a good part of the show. The Cross to Ragnar IMO is his love for Athelstan and his reminder to reward Floki when the time is right

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ecbert's still !@#$ed and got some weird plan up his sleeve - Alfred really? interesting

Frickin Floki is right - Athelstan was a good part of the show. The Cross to Ragnar IMO is his love for Athelstan and his reminder to reward Floki when the time is right

What are you thinking about Alfred?

THE OFFICIAL JSP "WHO'S !@#$ED IN VIKINGS LIST" SEASON 3 EDITION:

1) Ecbert

2) Floki

Somehow I think Ecbert makes it this year

Siggy and Athelstan killed off. Bjorn's babe getting deformed. The Princess of Mercia killing her brother at the feast. Ecbert & Son's betrayal

It's turning into Game of Thrones

I thought the baby wasn't deformed just that she thought it would be deformed. Also who gives birth on all fours, never seen that in my life?

I thought the baby wasn't deformed just that she thought it would be deformed. Also who gives birth on all fours, never seen that in my life?

correct she thought her baby Siggy would be deformed

not an expert on childbirth but I've heard a number of different methods.

standing / squatting, sitting .. the show version is called hands and knees

thanks search engine

http://www.givingbirthnaturally.com/birth-positions.html

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

i said babe, not baby. his wife got that nasty cut in England

And i don't know about giving birth on all fours, but many have been conceived that way :devil:

Another good episode. For some reason, I'm beginning to like Kalf. Floki is fantastically nuts. Half of me wants Ragnar to kill him, half wants him to live so that we get to enjoy his manic episodes. As far as Ecbert goes, revenge will be sweet.

i said babe, not baby. his wife got that nasty cut in England

And i don't know about giving birth on all fours, but many have been conceived that way :devil:

:oops:

I hope Athelstan becomes Ragnar's guardian angel and stays on the show, those vikings have to get converted eventually.

Ecbert is stone cold! Willing to sacrifice his son, trying to bed his daughter in law. Turning on everyone. The guy is the worst and yet I live him.

Travis Fimmel just keeps getting better as Ragnar. The confidence he gives to in his acting as Ragnar just jumps off the screen. When he gave Floki the lead in the battle and things got a little testy and the strategy meeting and Floki looked to him as of to ask what to do, the shoulder shrug and smirk he made to Floki was hysterical. He is always three moves ahead of almost everyone else.

I would say Floki is descending into madness, but he's been batsh*t crazy all along. He's so in love with the power and potential glory Ragnar gave him, that it seems like he lost sight of the fact that Ragnar is probably playing him.

These last three episodes are going be excellent.

Sounds nuts. Bed daughter inlaw is just wrong

It's even worse because he is trying to bed her while his son is away on a mission he sent him on where he either succeeds and lived, or fails and dies furthering his own agenda. Add to that that he essentially introduced and pushed for his daughter in law and priest friend (Athelstan) to hook up so he can have a divine child. The guy is fantastically evil.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

Ecbert is stone cold! Willing to sacrifice his son, trying to bed his daughter in law. Turning on everyone. The guy is the worst and yet I live him.

Travis Fimmel just keeps getting better as Ragnar. The confidence he gives to in his acting as Ragnar just jumps off the screen. When he gave Floki the lead in the battle and things got a little testy and the strategy meeting and Floki looked to him as of to ask what to do, the shoulder shrug and smirk he made to Floki was hysterical. He is always three moves ahead of almost everyone else.

I would say Floki is descending into madness, but he's been batsh*t crazy all along. He's so in love with the power and potential glory Ragnar gave him, that it seems like he lost sight of the fact that Ragnar is probably playing him.

These last three episodes are going be excellent.

That's what I thought, we assume Ragnar knows Floki killed Athelstan and is setting him up to fail or get killed. Although it would hard to kill someone who is so good at engineering, hard to replace that talent.

I don't think he was trying to bed her but the thought did cross his mind :devil:

(oh and my wife is in love with Ragnar, or any other bearded knarly badass dude who is in power)

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Ecbert is definitely traveling a strange path

Flokie is about to go off the deep end and I think Ragnar put him there on the edge

the mad "queen" has a son by Ragnar? that being so, with the northmen from Northumbria support her or Ecbert?

This is an interesting question. Even without the child, you would think that revenge would be a factor for the Vikings, but Ragnar killed the old man that told him about the betrayal before word could get out to everyone. I anxiously await the next time Ecbert and Ragnar chat.

Ecbert is definitely traveling a strange path

Flokie is about to go off the deep end and I think Ragnar put him there on the edge

the mad "queen" has a son by Ragnar? that being so, with the northmen from Northumbria support her or Ecbert?

Wonder if she is fibbing about this as it was news Aethelwulf and co, plus we never saw her pregnant (although she gave old Ragnar a good ride I'm sure)

Wouldn't say northmen from Northumbria as they are Scots, which automatically makes them against the Saxons (who are actually vikings themselves as they also trace their lineage through Odin as well, but I digress)

This is an interesting question. Even without the child, you would think that revenge would be a factor for the Vikings, but Ragnar killed the old man that told him about the betrayal before word could get out to everyone. I anxiously await the next time Ecbert and Ragnar chat.

my thought about killing the old man was so that his people wouldn't want revenge before Paris

Wonder if she is fibbing about this as it was news Aethelwulf and co, plus we never saw her pregnant (although she gave old Ragnar a good ride I'm sure)

Wouldn't say northmen from Northumbria as they are Scots, which automatically makes them against the Saxons (who are actually vikings themselves as they also trace their lineage through Odin as well, but I digress)

North Umbria / Northumbria is northern England and the Scottish lowlands (from what I saw when I googled this) .... WRT to the show I have no idea exactly what region he indicated.

The people of Northumbria weren't Scots, they were Anglo-Saxons. The People of Scotland were not Norse/Germanic, they were Picts. The Picts were a pre-Roman Celtic tribe. They are the Barbians who started attacking Romanized Briton after the Empire withdrew. The Romanized Britons offered land to the Angles and Saxons to fight off the Picts

my thought about killing the old man was so that his people wouldn't want revenge before Paris

My thoughts also