Vikings Season 3

LB3

So is Rollo saying"so your saying there's a chance?"

I swear that's all I could think of there.

Now, I was surprised as chit at cathedral scene. Ragnar is one bad dude.

or there is a chance, soon as he said hello in French, princess was ready to jump in bed even after saying she would rather bed an animal than him.

(also, isn't there any better looking actresses for the show, she is not hot along with most of em)

People, people, there IS no real life with Ragnar Lothbrok. Most historians consider him an amalgamation of various kings. HOWEVER, Rollo is known to have existed, as was Bjorn Ironsides.

most historians believe revisionist history

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Bjorne put Ragnar in the boat/coffin I suspected what was up. Tho I did expect there to be weapons in the coffin for Ragnar's pallbearers

The ending with Ragnar and Floki on the boat reminded me of the New Years scene in Godfather II.

I seriously hope they bring Ecbert back

Anyone else find Princess Judith hot?

CBF

:thumbsup:

When Bjorne put Ragnar in the boat/coffin I suspected what was up. Tho I did expect there to be weapons in the coffin for Ragnar's pallbearers

The ending with Ragnar and Floki on the boat reminded me of the New Years scene in Godfather II.

I seriously hope they bring Ecbert back

Ecbert will be back for sure

Anyone else slightly disappointed by this season? It's not that it was bad, but it really felt disjointed and rambling to me. As opposed to the first two seasons I never really felt Ragnar faced real adversity.

A lot of shows are getting like this; popping up extra characters and plots that make no sense that quickly fade. I think they are going for shock value and the emotional stress of the characters.

The Americans is one of my favorites but they do this all the time but I keep watching and still love so I guess it's working.

didn't they cliff hang Rolo betraying Ragnar once before and he became a broken man for most of that season?

I can't remember if it was a cliffhanger or if he had just turned on him and joined Jarl Borg. In the first episode of season 2, they met on the battlefield and Rollo laid down his weapon rather than fight Ragnar.

• 1 month later...