Vikings Season 3

LB3

That was a great exchange :lol:

I suspect Ragnar and Ecbert will eventually become enemies, but not of their choosing. Something or someone beyond their control, probably someone or something that they thought they had under control, will drive a wedge between them. But for now, they are allies and reflections of one another

they are... and they both know it.

What an incredible episode! The poisoning by the queen of Mercier. Athelstan's dalliance being discovered by the prince. Lagertha showing that she cannot be played so easily. As to the wanderer, wow! Someone suggested Odin, but if it was a god, I would guess it would be the trickster Loki. Things definitely got turned up a notch with this episode.

I literally couldn't stop laughing for a couple minutes.

Floki meet the trickster Loki

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an incredible episode! The poisoning by the queen of Mercier. Athelstan's dalliance being discovered by the prince. Lagertha showing that she cannot be played so easily. As to the wanderer, wow! Someone suggested Odin, but if it was a god, I would guess it would be the trickster Loki. Things definitely got turned up a notch with this episode.

Favorite moment for me was when Ragnar and Ecbert were chatting quietly alone.

Ragnar: Are you corrupt?

Ecbert: Oh yes. Are you?

Ragnar: Mm hmm.

I literally couldn't stop laughing for a couple minutes.

LOL same here

CBF

nor was I but what was he to do ... wait for Ragnar to return and it won't be a happy one

So the wanderer was Odin per Floki

very interesting on to Paris?

appears that way re Paris.BUt, Ragnar might get wind of what happened in Wessex and be off to seek some revenge.

nor was I but what was he to do ... wait for Ragnar to return and it won't be a happy one

So the wanderer was Odin per Floki

very interesting on to Paris?

Technically he was Harbard who is supposedly a disguise of Odin. I read that he was wanderer but also a ferryman who insults Thor while taking him to asgard

Technically he was Harbard who is supposedly a disguise of Odin. I read that he was wanderer but also a ferryman who insults Thor while taking him to asgard

technically correct. my recollection from Floki talk with Ragnar Harbard who is a disguise of Odin

and she smelled of fish

What a great episode! When this show picks up steam, it knows how to keep it rolling. It seemed to me that the seer was saying Ragnar would fall if he tries to take Paris, and that Rollo could rise.

Ecbert turning on the northmen was great. Like he said last week, he is corrupt. I wonder if next week they go to that place where everyone just gets trips on mushrooms and get loaded. Either way, it looks like it's going to be another good episode.

I hope we haven't heard the last from the wanderer.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

Everyone is %#{^]^}{{, listen to the seer bro. Didn't like Rollo's girl glad she's gone.

The song to start the show is bomb. Love it.

that is a cool song I listen to it every time. I looked it up last year and it is a real song not just for the show

What a great episode! When this show picks up steam, it knows how to keep it rolling. It seemed to me that the seer was saying Ragnar would fall if he tries to take Paris, and that Rollo could rise.

Ecbert turning on the northmen was great. Like he said last week, he is corrupt. I wonder if next week they go to that place where everyone just gets trips on mushrooms and get loaded. Either way, it looks like it's going to be another good episode.

I hope we haven't heard the last from the wanderer.

Rollo could end up becoming the Normans

I can't see Ragnar losing prominence on this show but in real life he died in a pit of snakes in England

(so when are you changing your name?)

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian