MMQB: Bills 2015 Draft projections (plus AFC east)

YoloinOhio

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/02/10/nfl-draft-2015-afc-east-projections/

Throughout draft season, our NFL film-study maven Andy Benoit and college football know-it-all Andy Staples will break down the needs of all 32 teams and suggest which prospects would be the best fit. We start in the division that the Lombardi Trophy calls home...

Edited by YoloinOhio

If they're gonna take a chance on a guy this year I hope its Bryce Petty. I think the knocks on him being inaccurate are a little overblown. Strong arm, can move and big body

I agree. I think he's going to be a decent Pro QB with the potential to be very good. At the end of the day, football is football and Petty can throw the ball hard, far and accurately. In 37 college starts the guy threw 62 TD's, 10 int's, 9.7 yds per attempt and completed 62.7%.

Team Clive Walford. Extra target who can also block.

Like Clive Walford also. Don't know if he will be there though.

It's almost worth trading up a bit to get Maxx Williams or Clive Walford. Perhaps wait until one is selected (most likely Maxx at this point) and then make a move. If they both happen to be there still, well then, run to the podium. My only hesitation would be if Gurley was still there.

Edited by Mark80

I agree. I think he's going to be a decent Pro QB with the potential to be very good. At the end of the day, football is football and Petty can throw the ball hard, far and accurately. In 37 college starts the guy threw 62 TD's, 10 int's, 9.7 yds per attempt and completed 62.7%.

I think we let him sit a year as well. Actually develop the kid.

I also agree with you guys. Of the Baylor games I watched he was consistently hitting guys in stride all game long. Sure, there were some misses, but who the heck doesn't miss some passes???

I also agree with you guys. Of the Baylor games I watched he was consistently hitting guys in stride all game long. Sure, there were some misses, but who the heck doesn't miss some passes???

That Baylor offense is crazy though, the article was definitely right about that.

That Baylor offense is crazy though, the article was definitely right about that.

No doubt, but my point was that there is a difference between completing passes to open receivers and constantly hitting open receivers in stride allowing for huge YAC and big plays. If you are throwing them in stride then it hints at very good accuracy. Now, reading the NFL D's and knowing where to throw it is a completely different animal than having the ability to throw it exactly where you want.

Any QB taken in the 2nd round would be a developmental guy.....

That is not what we need

TE is a definate need so I would go that direction.

Yes, and E.J. isn't developing...

They simply CAN"T go into another season with E.J.

Who is BUffalo going to start in 2015 if not a 2015 draft pick???