MMQB: Bills 2015 Draft projections (plus AFC east)

YoloinOhio

Any QB taken in the 2nd round would be a developmental guy.....

That is not what we need

TE is a definate need so I would go that direction.

The vast majority of QBs taken at any point in the draft are developmental guys.

People here seem to forget that. No QB picked this year is going to lead his team to the playoffs.

It happens on rare occasions but it is not common.

Edited by Maddog69

Yes, and E.J. isn't developing...

They simply CAN"T go into another season with E.J.

Who is BUffalo going to start in 2015 if not a 2015 draft pick???

Says who? Doug Marrone? He was saddled with the worst offensive coaching staff in the league in his two seasons. Can we please, please, please just give this guy a bit of a chance before we just throw him away.

Edited by Mark80

Yes, and E.J. isn't developing...

They simply CAN"T go into another season with E.J.

Who is BUffalo going to start in 2015 if not a 2015 draft pick???

Or...we build the O-line, get the QB a check down target over the middle, get a fresh set of legs at RB and lock up a top 5 defense.

If EJ bombs, boom, we have a top 10 pick next year. If he's decent, yay.

We can and should get a very good football player in the second round. It just won't be a QB.

There is no point in wasting the pick on someone who cannot come in and play right away. That is why I like picking someone like a Clive Walford or one of the good guards etc. We can get good value for a player who can contribute this coming season.

If we are going to pick a QB to develop, we should pick someone in the later rounds.

Or...we build the O-line, get the QB a check down target over the middle, get a fresh set of legs at RB and lock up a top 5 defense.

If EJ bombs, boom, we have a top 10 pick next year. If he's decent, yay.

ej will get his shot in camp. That's it. If he wins he plays if not he doesn't

Petty is at least confident compared to ej and sign a qb if they keep Bradford .. No Hundley . Agree with the te and rb ideas at two if they last.

There was no qb at 19 . Have no problem having watkins to lure a qb .. I'm still w Whaley since he didn't want Winston .

The vast majority of QBs taken at any point in the draft are developmental guys.

People here seem to forget that. No QB picked this year is going to lead his team to the playoffs.

It happens on rare occasions but it is not common.

Mad,

I am not arguing that at all....but the problem is we have a defense that is biult to win now.....

We really cannot afford to develop a QB right now which is why we need to sign a vet guy......I would use next years 1 on a QB and finish rounding out the roster on offense at all the other positions this year.

Are their any QBs out their with Kyle Orton's talent but are actually willing to sacrifice themselves to win a game. If there is then that QB needs to be in Buffalo.......

ej will get his shot in camp. That's it. If he wins he plays if not he doesn't

Hey, I'm all for getting a veteran and seeing what happens. But I'm not seeing anyone who is runaway head over heels better than EJ as a free agent, anyone we draft is a project, and anyone we trade for is going to be expensive.

Again, we are talking about a group where Mark Sanchez is the premier player.