All Things Incognito (Richie returns, signs contract)

RalphOP83

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you say his name three times, he appears to whiff on a stunt pickup and gets EJ Manuel killed.

:lol: :lol: I think EJ just flinched upon that sentence hitting the internet. He doesn't know why he flinched, but he flinched.

I will say one thing about Ralph's source, if the idea is to bring in Richie to put him in a steel cage with Mr. Pears in a battle to the death, then I'd be on board.

If I wasn't confident in my source I would never have posted

Then by your large post count of 158, I guess your source doesn't talk to you much, much less confides these highly kept secrets that are not yet mainstream...

Did this source also confide the winning lotto numbers for Saturday Nights draw??

flame away...my source is a decision maker for the bills, and the words came right from his mouth

I'll be sure to keep to myself next time I get info. I will say the team is certainly discussing bringing him in for a look.

Then by your large post count of 158, I guess your source doesn't talk to you much, much less confides these highly kept secrets that are not yet mainstream...

Did this source also confide the winning lotto numbers for Saturday Nights draw??

Yes...my source must be bad based on the number of times I bring info to this forum...

Consider that the source could be new to the area...

Edited by RalphOP83

flame away...my source is a decision maker for the bills, and the words came right from his mouth

I'll be sure to keep to myself next time I get info. I will say the team is certainly discussing bringing him in for a look.

This has been rumored since week 4 of this past season. Same in Denver.

Nothing happened.

Because he's going to be 32 by the time next season starts and hasn't played a down of organized football in over 15 months.

I have no reason to doubt (or trust) your information.

All I will say is that the bold statement doesn't (and shouldn't) surprise anyone. Teams discuss bringing in street FAs for a look all the time. I'm 100% certain (based on conversations that I've had) that Buffalo has batted around his name since his release last year, and even contemplated working him out.

So far they haven't done it...yet.

Your source is messing with you if he/she is legitimately connected to the club, or possibly a time traveler from 2009.

Slim to no chance that Richie is ever back in a Bills' uni.

why are you shooting the messenger? OP is just sharing some info.. this is a bills discussion board isnt it?

I have no reason to doubt (or trust) your information.

All I will say is that the bold statement doesn't (and shouldn't) surprise anyone. Teams discuss bringing in street FAs for a look all the time. I'm 100% certain (based on conversations that I've had) that Buffalo has batted around his name since his release last year, and even contemplated working him out.

So far they haven't done it...yet.

Given our need, it's no surprise it's come up. Given our need and refusal to even host a workout yet tells me its an incredible long shot that we likely don't see unless we miss on free agency and the draft.

Furthermore I don't post every time I get info...I don't need/seek validation from individuals on this site.

Very inviting to provide info as well...

surely you expected bringing a controversial, well discussed, topic to this board with a semi-vague "source" for your first time using a source would create this reaction. especially not citing a source until later in the thread. Edited by NoSaint