Bills Should Trade for QB BJ Daniels

I have mentioned him before inside the countless QB threads on this forum. He is currently the Seahawks third string QB and a clone of Russell Wilson.

We was drafted by Harbaugh/Roman and the 49ers in the seventh round. He is someone that Roman is familiar with and vice versa. He performed very well in preseason for the 49ers when given the chance.

Be on the lookout for a trick play involving BJ Daniels during the super bowl. He was promoted off the Seahawks practice squad for the playoff run this year. I believe he is currently under contract for 2015 but maybe could be had via trade. The Seahawks have been trade partners in the past.

http://mynorthwest.com/292/2688473/Pete-Carroll-BJ-Daniels-will-help-Seahawks-in-a-number-of-spots

Edited by 217014170

For a PS player sure, trade for him.

I think he is getting noticed. In December, the Seahawks gave him a raise and started paying him as if he was on the active roster and then in January they promoted him. I get a feeling he will be in play in the offseason via trade.

I think he is getting noticed. In December, the Seahawks gave him a raise and started paying him as if he was on the active roster and then in January they promoted him. I get a feeling he will be in play in the offseason via trade.

Yep, because the Seahawks really value this guy that no one else has seen and sits behind Russel Wilson, TJackson, and who else?

I am not here to piss on anybody's ideas of fixing the qb situation.....I certainly have my own that people wouldnt agree with

For instance...the thing QB Webb is the best qb that nobody is talking about for competition to EJ

But that said I want STARTING EXPERIENCE for my bills QB.....honestly I like Bryan Hoyer

I don't disagree. Daniels would likely be a prospect/backup. I am trying to suggest players that link to the current coordinator - Roman - and consultant - Chris Palmer. Palmer was a paid consultant with Roman and the 49ers but did not have an official title. The other, more veteran, name too scary to mention is Eli Manning with his connection to Palmer.

I have mentioned him before inside the countless QB threads on this forum. He is currently the Seahawks third string QB and a clone of Russell Wilson.

We was drafted by Harbaugh/Roman and the 49ers in the seventh round. He is someone that Roman is familiar with and vice versa. He performed very well in preseason for the 49ers when given the chance.

Be on the lookout for a trick play involving BJ Daniels during the super bowl. He was promoted off the Seahawks practice squad for the playoff run this year. I believe he is currently under contract for 2015 but maybe could be had via trade. The Seahawks have been trade partners in the past.

http://mynorthwest.com/292/2688473/Pete-Carroll-BJ-Daniels-will-help-Seahawks-in-a-number-of-spots

:doh:

Wake up EJ is here to stay ..... get over it

:doh:

He really is similar to Wilson in many ways.... I followed him when he played at USF... The thing i can say about BJ is that he has grown ALOT as a QB since his USF days... He's far more versatile than I thought he'd be, and has a very strong arm for a guy his size... I like the idea alot myself, but OBD will NEVER do it.

He really is similar to Wilson in many ways.... I followed him when he played at USF... The thing i can say about BJ is that he has grown ALOT as a QB since his USF days... He's far more versatile than I thought he'd be, and has a very strong arm for a guy his size... I like the idea alot myself, but OBD will NEVER do it.

he could just replace Tuel and they could still bring in someone to compete for starting job. 6th rd pick? He looks exactly like Wilson, haha. They could be brothers.

Because our previous trades with the Seahawks have worked out so well for us

A clone of Russell Wilson.....ha

I am glad you see what I see. I was very impressed/surprised by his arm strength as well. He is a tough guy with an attitude as well...very elusive and hard to bring down with arm tackles.