Do not Root for the Patriots Ever!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you read the article, you will see the Magary completely belittles the whole deflate gate story as idiotic, citing it as a perfect example of manufacturing a scandal out of nothing. Here's the required recipe:

"A gap in the news cycle.

A worthy target; someone people already dislike. (Like Don Imus! Remember the Imus thing? That happened because F Don Imus.)

The lingering presumption that the target has done SOMETHING wrong at some point in life, so you may as well nail them for this.

A story with a great deal of unknowable information in it… holes that I can fill using MY IMAGINATION.

Sex and/or racism and/or and/or violence and/or balls."

They're insufferable now.

That said, the *pats aren't winning on Sunday. The Hawks are going to curb stomp them in front of millions of people. It will be glorious.

I wish I was as confident. I think the *Pats are going to win this one easily. I don't see the Seahawks putting up much offense. This ain't the Packers defense anymore.

I wish I was as confident. I think the *Pats are going to win this one easily. I don't see the Seahawks putting up much offense. This ain't the Packers defense anymore.

Don't worry. Seattle's better than Baltimore, and Baltimore had that game won barring the illegal TD to Solder and the multitude of other ways the *pats cheated that game. The Hawks are the closest team in the NFL, they play for each other in a way other teams don't. They also got their close call to shock them back into dominance.

Hawks are going to run away with this one and win by two scores.

I'm rooting hard for the Patriots so the jealous hometown excuse-makers will be further enraged. To all those sniveling cry babies who are so consumed by this trivial issue and blowing it out of proportion you need to concentrate your energies on uplifting a mediocre franchise instead of denigrating the most successful franchise over the past generation.

It is pathetic and embarrassing when losers make excuses for why they lose and why others win. When all is said and done many of the frenzied posters with their what ifs postulations(including Kelly the Dog) need to apologize to alphadog because not only has he been right on this issue but also because he has been the most mature on this issue.

Edited by JohnC

I'm rooting hard for the Patriots so the jealous hometown excuse-makers will be further enraged. To all those sniveling cry babies who are so consumed by this trivial issue and blowing it out of proportion you need to concentrate your energies on uplifting a mediocre franchise instead of denigrating the most successful franchise over the past generation.

It is pathetic and embarrassing when losers make excuses for why they lose and why others win. When all is said and done many of the frenzied posters with their what ifs postulations(including Kelly the Dog) need to apologize to alphadog because not only has he been right on this issue but also because he has been the most mature on this issue.

THE-PATRIOTS-.jpg

Rings%2Bwithout%2Bspygate%2B0.jpg

look, the Bills kept Brady to 3 FG's in week 17.

The Seahawks had as good a D and a much better O than the Bills.

The League and Pete Carroll are up to snuff on the illegal ineligible eligible back to back play the Cheatriots employ.

The game balls will be under close control by the NFL.

The better team will win and that is Seattle.

-------------

Dear John C

go smoke a joint, or have a drink or 6. R - E - L - A - X.

Half of us are just piling it on for the FUN of it.

But you can't ignore the FACT that the Cheatriots have been cheating for the last decade and a half.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

You didnt have to tell me once!

THE-PATRIOTS-.jpg

Funny as hell!!!!

Delete this pathetic post man.

Rooting hard for the pats*????? Even if they have not cheated, which they have, but even it they have never cheated, they're in our division. I'm never going to root for anyone in our division to win the sb unless it's Buffalo.

What if the *Pats are playing against a Satan coached team of condemned, tortured demon souls? Am I to root for the Patriots then?

Take a trip on the wild side once in your life.

Yes even in this case, root against the *pats*