Last post wins part ll

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I win Last Post Wins II, you get half the glory...but if you win, I get 75%

Ask CBF if he wants to join in...CBF gets 25%, you get 30% and I get 45%

What about sprinkles?

Mod's should not take bribes and therefore I will not risk my chance by taking one

hahaha

CBF

That's because CBF is fair and impartial.

Fair enough.

I'm CBF and I approve this post

CBF

Whew...I was very uneasy about this possible INvasion of your privacy. Glad this candidacy is on the up and up.

He already has a slush fund of $53.45 Canadian and he has TRBJ as his campaign manager....this is very real.

This has the makings of a tour de force.

Fair enough.

I'm CBF and I approve this post

CBF

Please provide us with the following:

1) Your platform

2) Your favorite charity

3) Hypothetical: TRBJ starts 8 threads all with the subject "Jordan Palmer...we should have kept him"....what do you do?

4) Beerball and Gugny start talking about where they will meet next weekend..... How do you advise them to take it to a private chat room in a nice way?

5) Rumblefish maintains that we should have kept Marrone...what penalty do you impose?

6) What is your position on monthly fees? Should they be lowered? Should we be charged a per post/per shout charge of $.05 or keep it at $.08?

We can't approve you as a moderator until you address these issues.

Congrats Captain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! Its really good to feel wanted. Im treading lightly right now because the other job is way cooler haha

Both would be great jobs, but the one in the National park is my dream job. I would never forgive myself I didn't do everything I could to get it. I'm not one to play it safe when I want something.

Dad is coming home from work to advise me right now.

Received my first big boy job offer today.

Its my second choice so I'm waiting to hear back from the other one in the National Park before I accept.

FWIW, contact the Park service and get a status,. you don't want to keep the offer hanging out there too long. like the saying goes you snooze you lose

Thanks! Its really good to feel wanted. Im treading lightly right now because the other job is way cooler haha

Both would be great jobs, but the one in the National park is my dream job. I would never forgive myself I didn't do everything I could to get it. I'm not one to play it safe when I want something.

Dad is coming home from work to advise me right now.

If I may...set a deadline with both. You don't want to wait for the NP and lose option 2. Let NP know that you have an offer, make it clear that you prefer them and are not wanting to pressure them, but, you need to give them an answer by XX/XX/2015.

If I may...set a deadline with both. You don't want to wait for the NP and lose option 2. Let NP know that you have an offer, make it clear that you prefer them and are not wanting to pressure them, but, you need to give them an answer by XX/XX/2015.

Yeah i just emailed both of them. The one offer wants me to come in Monday and review it, so I told them I would. Last week when I interviewed there I told them I was interviewing at the NP so they are aware of it. My dad thinks they are trying to get in before them.

Emailed the NP and asked if we could talk today and told him what was up.

After this interview with the place that offered I was convinced I would never hear from them again haha. So that was a bit of a surprise this morning