Last post wins part ll

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know I was up for moderator. Is it one of those positions that you don't choose, and you can't reject? Like The Santa Clause. Where if I kill Beerball, I'm automatically in whether I like it or not?

No, CBF was patrolling the Stadium Wall earlier for duplicate threads and said that he should be promoted to moderator status...

although the Santa Clause concept is intriguing. :)

Edited by buffaloboyinATL

I shipped my good old Dad 6 nice Cuban cigars for his birthday, and they never reached his house in Myrtle Beach. I'm pissed.

USPS.com tracking says it was delivered on 02/20. This type of thing ever happen to anyone? I have $50 insurance on the package, but they're freaking illegal Cuban cigars!!

I shipped my good old Dad 6 nice Cuban cigars for his birthday, and they never reached his house in Myrtle Beach. I'm pissed.

USPS.com tracking says it was delivered on 02/20. This type of thing ever happen to anyone? I have $50 insurance on the package, but they're freaking illegal Cuban cigars!!

That's funny...I just received 6 Cuban cigars in the mail. I figured it was a mistake. Seeing as how they are illegal, I chose not to report this contraband. *Taking a long draw on the second one* They are exquisite. Thanks you and Happy Birthday to Dad.

That's funny...I just received 6 Cuban cigars in the mail. I figured it was a mistake. Seeing as how they are illegal, I chose not to report this contraband. *Taking a long draw on the second one* They are exquisite. Thanks you and Happy Birthday to Dad.

Better you than NDBUFFCUSEFAN, I suppose. Puff em deep my hairy footed friend.