I hate Marshawn Lynch

First of all, Lynch is an Irish surname... so you are saying he should be Lynched?

Second, why should he answer these completely inane questions posed by these sports "reporters". because it's his job

Anyone calling Marshawn a thug has never met the guy.

Go, Marshawn, you do you. Stomp on the *pats!

aperently you weren't there when he took that 20 bucks from those "BA Biker chix" at the mall

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not buying it, he doesn't look uncomfortable in front of media, him smilling and holding laughs back show that he is being a dick

You know that I'm not one to make stuff up on here. He has some issues and if the NFLPA wasn't the weakest "union" (slash palyer's association) in the country he'd be better protected.

Marshawn is a pretty genuine guy. He has a fun loving personality and is great in smaller environments. The people that work with him really like him. He has been painted as a villain by the media because he doesn't give them what they want. Obviously he has made some mistakes in the past but by most accounts has been pretty good since he got to Seattle.

My interactions with him have been limited but I found him quite engaging. I like him A LOT more than many athletes (Melvin Fowler is probably my least favorite).

i was listening to bill polian saturday morning on some satellite radio show.

he said if he was advising marshawn.....he would tell him to just show up and keep repeating the same pat answer like bill belichick does when he answers "on to cincinnati" and see what the nfl does then.

You just wish he was still on the Bills. That's not hate, that's depression.

Right :worthy::lol::doh:

if he was a QB that was a good as he is a runner that would be another story but still wouldn't like.

You know that I'm not one to make stuff up on here. He has some issues and if the NFLPA wasn't the weakest "union" (slash palyer's association) in the country he'd be better protected.

Marshawn is a pretty genuine guy. He has a fun loving personality and is great in smaller environments. The people that work with him really like him. He has been painted as a villain by the media because he doesn't give them what they want. Obviously he has made some mistakes in the past but by most accounts has been pretty good since he got to Seattle.

My interactions with him have been limited but I found him quite engaging. I like him A LOT more than many athletes (Melvin Fowler is probably my least favorite).

I believe that you belive he has issues and respect that but I have never seen any thing say he has social disorder.

lets see (A) Lynch not talking

(B) ass clown Ryan talking

without a doubt 100% vote for( A) all the way, I could live the rest of my life not hearing Ryan utter a sylable

obviously maroon was better to listen too

@GreggDoyelStar: Richard Sherman, asked if players should be obligated to speak: "Not any more than the commissioner is obligated to speak to the media" Wow.

apparently he doesn't know how the chain of command works.

Sounds like my kid when he asks why he has to do chores.

...and you probably won't see it anytime soon. You can choose to believe me or not but if you are basing it on some press release don't hold your breath.

so why do you think he does?

Mr. WEO, on 27 Jan 2015 - 4:55 PM, said:snapback.png

First of all, Lynch is an Irish surname... so you are saying he should be Lynched?

Weo gets on my nerves too...but i have no idea what you are trying to do here.

He was making a joke on the post he was responding too, where the guy spelled Douche so that it looked like Deutsch...get it now?

And, it was friggen funny!

Mr. WEO, on 27 Jan 2015 - 4:55 PM, said:snapback.png

Weo gets on my nerves too...but i have no idea what you are trying to do here.

He was making a joke on the post he was responding too, where the guy spelled Douche so that it looked like Deutsch...get it now?

And, it was friggen funny!

was trying to be as funny as him

Just saying, "I'm just here so I wont get fined" Guy is a Deuche Bag. I don't care what his reasons are for not talking to to media just answer the questions. I think they should fine him for insubordination just to piss him off and any other losers that agree with him.

Says the guy who advocates for king of douches: Richie Incognito. I wonder why you like an Ahole like Incognito but dislike Lynch... I bet I can think of a reason

Just saying, "I'm just here so I wont get fined" Guy is a Deuche Bag. I don't care what his reasons are for not talking to to media just answer the questions. I think they should fine him for insubordination just to piss him off and any other losers that agree with him.

Says the guy who advocates for king of douches: Richie Incognito. I wonder why you like an Ahole like Incognito but dislike Lynch... I bet I can think of a reason

because richie was doing what has always been done by players (lets not act Martin was innocent either) something Marshawn can learn from.