Patriots locker room attendant implicated in Deflate gate

They (and their defenders) will just continue with the "where is your proof" ? meme.

as if the fact that 11 of 12 of the game balls that the officials gave to them were demonstrably altered is somehow not proof ?

there are very few "defenders" in this thread outside HOF..... if you get past the "us vs them" in the discussion you will see there are simply a few that are questioning some of the leaks, as some dont make sense even if you agree they probably did something.

OMG man - really? Nobody ever asserted that the Commissioner is privy to all of their nefarious methods in advance. He (Goodell) clearly does his thing once they are made public.

If this were the Bills, the punishment will have already come down as if they were 100% guilty with full proof in-hand .

goodell has been criticized for running a sting operation to expose this instead of just calling ahead like past commissioners would. not sure why you think my comment was crazy, except for it not fitting your narrative.

now, it is possible the leaks that the league knew in advance and had a plan to test are wrong -- but i thought you were taking those leaks as fact.

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG man - really? Nobody ever asserted that the Commissioner is privy to all of their nefarious methods in advance. He (Goodell) clearly does his thing once they are made public.

If this were the Bills, the punishment will have already come down as if they were 100% guilty with full proof in-hand .

Want a conspiracy theory? The Bills would've already lost a first-round pick for every deflated ball.

The big question for me is "Was that kid supposed to be handling the balls(lol) at that moment? If that was the normal point of the routine for him to go get the balls from the official's locker room and bring them to the field, I'm skeptical he did anything more than go take a piss. If however he wasn't supposed to be taking them from the official's locker room or if the balls are normally brought out by an official or some other employee of the NFL, it's very suspicious.

Why the need for a 2nd Bellyache news conference ??

Belichick then decided to hold another press conference on Jan. 24 to again deny what he had already denied once -- being involved in Deflategate.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24997090/report-nfl-has-zeroed-in-on-person-of-interest-in-deflateglate

Why did a Putrid employee have possession of the Colts Game balls?

How long before they burn the tape?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

there are very few "defenders" in this thread outside HOF..... if you get past the "us vs them" in the discussion you will see there are simply a few that are questioning some of the leaks, as some dont make sense even if you agree they probably did something.

goodell has been criticized for running a sting operation to expose this instead of just calling ahead like past commissioners would. not sure why you think my comment was crazy, except for it not fitting your narrative.

now, it is possible the leaks that the league knew in advance and had a plan to test are wrong -- but i thought you were taking those leaks as fact.

So, when it fits your narrative, heresy is perfectly acceptable.

So, when it fits your narrative, heresy is perfectly acceptable.

gotcha -- i can only use your sources when you like what they are saying. when i use them to refute your point, and include the disclaimer that we still dont know but they are also saying "......" I have gone out of bounds.

Want a conspiracy theory? The Bills would've already lost a first-round pick for every deflated ball.

Please list the many instances where the Bills were unfairly, or promptly disciplined by the league without a full investigation.

The big question for me is "Was that kid supposed to be handling the balls(lol) at that moment? If that was the normal point of the routine for him to go get the balls from the official's locker room and bring them to the field, I'm skeptical he did anything more than go take a piss. If however he wasn't supposed to be taking them from the official's locker room or if the balls are normally brought out by an official or some other employee of the NFL, it's very suspicious.

great point...does not exonerate the Pats if this was a normal part of the pre game plan, but is certainly damning if this is out of the ordinary

Edited by plenzmd1

great point...does not exonerate the Pats if this was a normal part of the pre game plan, but is certainly damning if this is out of the ordinary

yup. its amazing how we have the two reports and still no idea what it means beyond the balls were out of view of camera for a bit --- "video of employee taking the balls into a private room" vs "employee taking balls into restroom for 90 seconds" is quite the difference in tone.

I can probably name a dozen terrible game-losing calls made on the spot by officials that the league never investigated.

all you get is an apology a few days later, if you are really blatantly ripped off. and we have gotten a few through the years.

comparing this to a bad call on the field is stretching pretty far.

yup. its amazing how we have the two reports and still no idea what it means beyond the balls were out of view of camera for a bit --- "video of employee taking the balls into a private room" vs "employee taking balls into restroom for 90 seconds" is quite the difference in tone.

all you get is an apology a few days later, if you are really blatantly ripped off. and we have gotten a few through the years.

comparing this to a bad call on the field is stretching pretty far.

I heard he had a manditory 15 minute work break. It couldn't be helped. Everyone does it.

I can probably name a dozen terrible game-losing calls made on the spot by officials that the league never investigated.

I'm not referring to calls on the field, which every team in the league has been subject to bad ones.

Seriously? That required a league investigation in your opinion?

No, that's not what you asked. I simply gave you an instance where we were promptly, and unfairly disciplined without a full investigation. If you're looking for instances where there should have been an investigation then please refer to

It was a stretch in the first place for him to ask for examples when the Bills were punished by the league, because they don't cheat. If they did they wouldn't have sucked so much over the past 15 years. :thumbsup: