[Vague Title]Seattle Seahawks caught taking PED's

major

Pete Carroll's Seahawks are the team ranked at the top of the most heavily penalized for performance-enhancing drug use. There really is no one to cheer for in this Super Bowl. I wish the NFL would have an alternate Super Bowl on another network with Green Bay and Indianapolis. To borrow from Burger King, let the fans have it their way. Let them choose which game they want to watch.

Pete Carroll's Seahawks are the team ranked at the top of the most heavily penalized for performance-enhancing drug use. There really is no one to cheer for in this Super Bowl. I wish the NFL would have an alternate Super Bowl on another network with Green Bay and Indianapolis. To borrow from Burger King, let the fans have it their way. Let them choose which game they want to watch.

Yeah, everyone wants to watch a game pitting an epic choker vs. a team that didn't bother to show up to a conference championship game.

PED offenders under Carroll (this are just a few, there are more): Lendale White (2010), Vai Taua (2011), John Moffitt (2011), Brandon Browner (2012), Winston Guy (2012), Allen Barbre (2012), Bruce Irvin (2013), Walter Thurmond (2013), Brandon Browner (2013)*

PED offenders under Carroll (this are just a few, there are more): Lendale White (2010), Vai Taua (2011), John Moffitt (2011), Brandon Browner (2012), Winston Guy (2012), Allen Barbre (2012), Bruce Irvin (2013), Walter Thurmond (2013), Brandon Browner (2013)*

oh ok - I thought this was breaking news about current guys. Though I wouldn't be surprised if that happened at some point. Anyway Sherman got caught too but got out of it.

Oooooh look at that list of impact players.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read.

The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Irvin, Thurmond and Browner are impact players, fine. I'm just saying I think some of this is a little overblown. Half of those guys didn't play any snaps for the team, and two of the guys I mentioned aren't even on the team anymore.